Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Brehs I need that coat Bimmy got on :damn:

Try Daniel's Leather on Orchard street in Manhattan. Bought several furs and shearlings from there throughout the years. Fat Joe, Ghostface and Jada are a few of their clientele. They def got some shyt like what Bim is rocking. Holla at the older Guyanese dude in there, he'll hook you up.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Try Daniel's Leather on Orchard street in Manhattan. Bought several furs and shearlings from there throughout the years. Fat Joe, Ghostface and Jada are a few of their clientele. They def got some shyt like what Bim is rocking. Holla at the older Guyanese dude in there, he'll hook you up.

Found it, spot in NYC $1,800

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I wasn’t expecting to be able to watch Debs ep, because she really be doing a lot of press over the past few years, but this is a good interview. The Corm clips are dope, can’t wait to see who he lines up in 2023! I still want to see Clips and Goods up there, Smack would be a dope interview, too, if they could get him to talk. I know it doesn’t matter at this point, it is what it is, but Bigga really does not a fukking thing for this show. He doesn’t talk when the young guys are there, he doesn’t talk when the old heads are there, he only interjects on some religion shyt, or some dumb ass, bull headed shyt. He really didn’t contribute any positive shyt before the S&W disaster, and he sure as fukk hasn’t even said a sentence since. Math is on some bullheaded shyt in terms of Bigga

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Is it me or does the Bobby interview kinda show a split between him and Rowdy. I mean he tried to act like they are still cool but between Bobby now being indide and Rowdy not and Rowdy still being on gang type of time and Bobby not shows a split to me.

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Is it me or does the Bobby interview kinda show a split between him and Rowdy. I mean he tried to act like they are still cool but between Bobby now being indide and Rowdy not and Rowdy still being on gang type of time and Bobby not shows a split to me.
It didn't show a split, they both said there's a split. They're too busy to be around each other all the time

Plus one of their release conditions was they can only be around each other for work purposes

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
It didn't show a split, they both said there's a split. They're too busy to be around each other all the time

Plus one of their release conditions was they can only be around each other for work purposes
I don't know the timelines of the interviews, but during the Deb one, Math said that he tried to do something with Rebel, and his manager said it would cost 30 racks. I'm not sure if this was before the Deb interview, and they worked it out, or if this was after Rebel was on and Math wanted to do something else. Either way, Rowdy Rebel getting 30k to be on a podcast is seriously fukking nuts. That number seems outrageous to me, in any and all context. If that kind of shyt is going on, fukk all these shows, I understand maybe paying for a room or trans if they coming from out of town and just to do your show, but paying guests, to me, lacks all journalist integrity. Im not saying that Math and Budden and 95 south are like well respected truth sayers, but they are what we have in this space, and we don't need another Drink Champs where you can say nothing that doesn't get applause and praise. You don't get any real information or stories from worship shyt.

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't know the timelines of the interviews, but during the Deb one, Math said that he tried to do something with Rebel, and his manager said it would cost 30 racks. I'm not sure if this was before the Deb interview, and they worked it out, or if this was after Rebel was on and Math wanted to do something else. Either way, Rowdy Rebel getting 30k to be on a podcast is seriously fukking nuts. That number seems outrageous to me, in any and all context. If that kind of shyt is going on, fukk all these shows, I understand maybe paying for a room or trans if they coming from out of town and just to do your show, but paying guests, to me, lacks all journalist integrity. Im not saying that Math and Budden and 95 south are like well respected truth sayers, but they are what we have in this space, and we don't need another Drink Champs where you can say nothing that doesn't get applause and praise. You don't get any real information or stories from worship shyt.
I remember years ago Vlad said he'll never pay for an interview. Now it got leaked he offered Saweetie 10k for her. These podcasts are getting mad bread. Adam22 said No Jumper makes a million a month

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember years ago Vlad said he'll never pay for an interview. Now it got leaked he offered Saweetie 10k for her. These podcasts are getting mad bread. Adam22 said No Jumper makes a million a month

Vlad is very open about paying for interviews. If anything I question the amount. I can see him doing 5k. Not sure I can see him doing 10k. He’s rumored to be cheap

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Vlad is very open about paying for interviews. If anything I question the amount. I can see him doing 5k. Not sure I can see him doing 10k. He’s rumored to be cheap
Someone that he fell out with leaked the messages. He offered Saweetie 10k and her publicist turned it down apparently

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Yep. He openly admitted to paying the regulars and he paid Keefe D because that’s the only way he’d do the interview

Which is a big no no in journalism as is ruins the integrity of the interview for many reasons