Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
Mecc doesn't know when his two cents aren't needed.

I didn’t want to say anything for “fear” of coming across too critical but he was absolutely obnoxious during a lot of the deb clips…and he kept saying that shyt over and over—like nikka we get that you were loosely correct…now let her talk
Nikka annoying

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Mecc felt some kind of way during the Jhood interview, like he could lil bro J-hood lol like we all ain’t gonna see it. I don’t know where he got the heart all of a sudden, when he quiet as a church mouse when folks his own age up there. I watched Shyheim in every clip, and that young man carried himself like an old head, understandably because of the shyt he been through, but I thought it was wild disrespectful that Mecc wouldn’t really let J get his own perspective off without trying to big bro him, because he worked at the fukking source. Get Star in the chair and see how Mecc’s credentials stand up, lol.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area

:wow: i'm sorry i fronted on dude before. they did breh dirty

Cot damn no wonder he was dragging his DBlock chain
full

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
Mecc felt some kind of way during the Jhood interview, like he could lil bro J-hood lol like we all ain’t gonna see it. I don’t know where he got the heart all of a sudden, when he quiet as a church mouse when folks his own age up there. I watched Shyheim in every clip, and that young man carried himself like an old head, understandably because of the shyt he been through, but I thought it was wild disrespectful that Mecc wouldn’t really let J get his own perspective off without trying to big bro him, because he worked at the fukking source. Get Star in the chair and see how Mecc’s credentials stand up, lol.
Idk if he act like that cuz he know karate or whatever but he been annoying for awhile now like nikka stfu

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
dude is mad conflicted. one minute he be on his "hip hop" shyt, then the next minute he on some "its a business".

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
dude is mad conflicted. one minute he be on his "hip hop" shyt, then the next minute he on some "its a business".
Same time though he be making some good points. Like when he pointed out how J Hood seemed to have a crazy lineup of producers and guest features in the tuck. He was pointing out Hood's budget wasn't enough to get all that and how some favors were promised or the missing 60K was used to pay for all that. I like that he points out shyt like that to paint a more complete picture.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

That shyt HATE! That’s a nasty fukking list, and I’m happy that Capo loves it, because I sure as fukk don’t! I’ll even take Kai being on there, because he speaks to the youngin’s in a unique way, but Drink Champs, and No fukking Jumper?
And he did his boy QF dirty asf, I mean as long as G-Money there, that makes a top 10 over fukking NJ smh

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
That shyt HATE! That’s a nasty fukking list, and I’m happy that Capo loves it, because I sure as fukk don’t! I’ll even take Kai being on there, because he speaks to the youngin’s in a unique way, but Drink Champs, and No fukking Jumper?
And he did his boy QF dirty asf, I mean as long as G-Money there, that makes a top 10 over fukking NJ smh
Drink Champs is too industry now..the last ep I watched was the War Report anniversary then I seen that Mook/Amber Rose clip yesterday :hhh: I’m good on DC

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Same time though he be making some good points. Like when he pointed out how J Hood seemed to have a crazy lineup of producers and guest features in the tuck. He was pointing out Hood's budget wasn't enough to get all that and how some favors were promised or the missing 60K was used to pay for all that. I like that he points out shyt like that to paint a more complete picture.
The guy's house burned down, probably had no insurance, mom and sister struggling, and someone else gives you money to hand to them and you take it to pay for some beats???

That's not a good point at all. That's not something you do to anyone, let alone someone you consider a friend