Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I've heard mixed accounts on these Lox dudes throughout the years; the people I'd trust their word the most said none of them were heavy hitters or generational names, but they were around, meaning they got their hands dirty to some extent. Generally speaking, there isn't mixed reviews of dudes who are gangsters straight up and down. At the same time, there are guys who are really outside where people know different versions of you...

In my experience though when dudes are unquestionable killers or making big money, there is no waffling on the reputation. Think King Von or Soulja Slim, there's never been a question those dudes were live by the gun types; same thing with Jeezy and Hov, the people who knew them outside knew them for having that sack...

From what NYers on here know, how deep was Ghost and his band mates in the field and what is their general street rep?

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
How y’all feel about the new crew? only really one new guy but the fit

After watching the Rosenberg and Cipha Sounds, Podderhouse (Joe Budden and Queenzflip), Da Baby, MC Serch, Lil Scrappy, etc.... I realized Math Hoffa is the star of the show and I could care less who else is in the barbershop with him :manny: lol. Esso and Hynaken's off topic interjections was fun and cool, but it's not like they would be sorely missed

The replacements they have are doing fine. It's really not hard to replicate a barbershop experience if you got people working as a team with less egos to create good content

DAT NICCA KELSO

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Foreman's Basement
The Ghost :gladbron:

He needed to sit on the booster

311E9Yu-GtL._AC_SY780_.jpg