Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
Yeah he's a full blown habitual liar after listening to the latest snippet. The comment section on that Pete Nice post got a bunch of industry people laughing about his claims.

I'm just gone copy this comment from the comment section from the video below:

exactly! He told at least 4 lies in a 4 minute span during this interview. Brixton Academy opened in 1929 so Shakespeare couldn’t have played there. It don’t even think it’s the oldest venue in London. He said 140K people went to the show at Wembley. No chance and I don’t even believe Wembley holds 140K people. He said he had the hottest record at the time and yet Gas Face peaked at 71. He also said he had the #1 liquor & clothing brands as well as the #1 radio & TV shows. None of that is true. It was just one lie after another. Get Pete on here to tell the truth. Because Serch told so many obvious lies here it’s sad.

'I peform with Hootie and the blowfish, i peform at the Catalina wine festival' .

Good for you.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Yeah he's a full blown habitual liar after listening to the latest snippet. The comment section on that Pete Nice post got a bunch of industry people laughing about his claims.

I'm just gone copy this comment from the comment section from the video below:

exactly! He told at least 4 lies in a 4 minute span during this interview. Brixton Academy opened in 1929 so Shakespeare couldn’t have played there. It don’t even think it’s the oldest venue in London. He said 140K people went to the show at Wembley. No chance and I don’t even believe Wembley holds 140K people. He said he had the hottest record at the time and yet Gas Face peaked at 71. He also said he had the #1 liquor & clothing brands as well as the #1 radio & TV shows. None of that is true. It was just one lie after another. Get Pete on here to tell the truth. Because Serch told so many obvious lies here it’s sad.

Serch in the AM was cool in Detroit but literally led to 105.9 jamz blowing up. He replaced foolish, and other believed hosts

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
I appreciate RR's sentiment
but the reality is he want's it to be one way but it's the other

I'm starting to think we should have the same respect for each other
that we reserve for courthouses, probation and parole

most of these characters are simply buck-dancers

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I appreciate RR's sentiment
but the reality is he want's it to be one way but it's the other

I'm starting to think we should have the same respect for each other
that we reserve for courthouses, probation and parole

most of these characters are simply buck-dancers

I didn’t realize their phase when they were hot was 8 years ago…it didn’t seem that long ago at all and then I remembered the long stint they did…that’s a lot of productive years that could’ve been fruitful for them that went straight out the window