Reppin
Atl
How y’all feel about the new crew? only really one new guy but the fit

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How y’all feel about the new crew? only really one new guy but the fit

watching old eps made me realize what I didn’t like about esso and the other nikka is what made the show work…they didn’t go out of their way to be contrarians which is good but sometimes they’d ask questions or make statements that I felt threw shyt off but in hindsight it kept the interviews from being too vanilla (boringly laid out)…the new guy didn’t really offer nothing in the serch interview which is the most I’ve seen him talk/ask questions…didn’t ask him any challenging questions or anything

if it’s true that esso and the other guy were always “plotting” on having their own show, then MEO was kind of like an “audition” for them to showcase their ability to conduct good interviews which is why they made for such strong B-mics…whereas the new guy seems like his position is not to rock the boat too much

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
NBA Youngboy responding to Rowdy Rebel's comments on Math's podcast

I don’t remember him saying youngboy’s name…he did speak on von tho…is that what he’s mad about? I gotta go back and watch that clip

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I don’t remember him saying youngboy’s name…he did speak on von tho…is that what he’s mad about? I gotta go back and watch that clip
Yeah he was mad about what he said about Von and Quando. Quando is under NBA Youngboy. Rowdy was basically saying Quando's homie (Lul Tim) didn't have to kill Von just scare him, which is a dumb ass comment lol

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Yeah he was mad about what he said about Von and Quando. Quando is under NBA Youngboy. Rowdy was basically saying Quando's homie (Lul Tim) didn't have to kill Von just scare him, which is a dumb ass comment lol
Imagine scaring von with a gun while he has army behind him that was clearly armed.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

ok cool smh

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Serch do come off as a liar to me or at least an exaggerator. The one that stood out was him saying 3rd Bass was doing 250 million streams a year. Ain't no way in hell.
Yeah he's a full blown habitual liar after listening to the latest snippet. The comment section on that Pete Nice post got a bunch of industry people laughing about his claims.

I'm just gone copy this comment from the comment section from the video below:

exactly! He told at least 4 lies in a 4 minute span during this interview. Brixton Academy opened in 1929 so Shakespeare couldn’t have played there. It don’t even think it’s the oldest venue in London. He said 140K people went to the show at Wembley. No chance and I don’t even believe Wembley holds 140K people. He said he had the hottest record at the time and yet Gas Face peaked at 71. He also said he had the #1 liquor & clothing brands as well as the #1 radio & TV shows. None of that is true. It was just one lie after another. Get Pete on here to tell the truth. Because Serch told so many obvious lies here it’s sad.