Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Esso is definitely missed but the one thing I've noticed after binging some episodes this week is that he and Hynaken were purveyors of misinformation. For dudes that pride themselves on being savvy they're the type to hear something once and believe it without any additional research. Just listened to a pod where Esso claimed that Steph and Ayesha Curry confirmed that they have an open relationship because of some article that Hynaken sent him :why:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Esso is definitely missed but the one thing I've noticed after binging some episodes this week is that he and Hynaken were purveyors of misinformation. For dudes that pride themselves on being savvy they're the type to hear something once and believe it without any additional research. Just listened to a pod where Esso claimed that Steph and Ayesha Curry confirmed that they have an open relationship because of some article that Hynaken sent him :why:
Also Esso thought KRS and LL had beef. Esso has little knowledge of hip hop history outside of super mainstream stuff. Most of his knowledge comes from industry behind the scenes stuff.

He was best when he talked about how the industry worked but sometimes he got annoying over talking

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
SIdebar, wtf is up with bigga's hair? They drop episodes out of order but did he shave his dreads? does he have fake dreads? Booker T, sometimes he looks like Stevie Ray :wtf:

harlemheat-645x370.jpg
I’m glad I’m not the only one who noticed that now him and Akon got the same hairline

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They were better together. They would have episodes with no guest and just talk about current events and it would still be good. Then you had the guest (Wish we knew who brought who in?). That Mic Geronimo episode was one of their best ones (He even complimented Hynaken on the questions he was asking, and Math also said he would take time to think of questions before the shows). Esso broke down the business side, and may have brought in some of their guest. The production is better on Bag fuel.

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
They were better together. They would have episodes with no guest and just talk about current events and it would still be good. Then you had the guest (Wish we knew who brought who in?). That Mic Geronimo episode was one of their best ones (He even complimented Hynaken on the questions he was asking, and Math also said he would take time to think of questions before the shows). Esso broke down the business side, and may have brought in some of their guest. The production is better on Bag fuel.
Esso brought dj clue and rockwilder...

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Serch do come off as a liar to me or at least an exaggerator. The one that stood out was him saying 3rd Bass was doing 250 million streams a year. Ain't no way in hell.