Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
Any of y’all heard Mal try to pull Maths card? lol I hope to fukk that Math don’t have them cornballs in the chairs, ever. Biggs would be a dope episode, and if Math has to have Mal on to get it, so be it, definitely a skip though
naw what he say?

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Any of y’all heard Mal try to pull Maths card? lol I hope to fukk that Math don’t have them cornballs in the chairs, ever. Biggs would be a dope episode, and if Math has to have Mal on to get it, so be it, definitely a skip though
I saw something about he wanted to know what Math meant by saying "They tried to Rory and Mal me" but was there something else?

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA

Lol. I'm sure Rory and Mal will be on the show at some point, and I don't think Mal was serious.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
God I hope not. It's just Mal not telling stories, and Rory trying so painfully hard to fit in, while being corny

Lol you can always skip their episode if/when they sit down w Math

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Math and Queenzflip are two grimey dudes.....how Queensflip say that Spaceghost paid rent and did editing, but ain't get paid in 2 years, but he did.....not only that but when spaceghost left he went to his home and waited for him....and he feels hurt :mindblown:

ya these eps are entertaining but I guess they’re trying to endear themselves to certain audiences…I like their shows tho so ultimately I’m still gonna watch…but another issue I have on top of what I said already is how they incorporated family into the mix…like I heard both flip and math talk about “he met my kids”…so fukking what??? he has to feed his or himself if he ain’t got kids…so how you trying to make it feel like that should factor into how he moves??? how flip owe him money and KNOWS this but still sending his mom to call space??? that’s some manipulative shyt to make it feel like a “family” situation when it’s really business

math snaky too for the way he pulled space over from flip to his shyt…at the very least if he’s being 100% professional he should be thinking ok these nikkas ain’t got their shyt worked out so lemme leave it alone BUT he saw an opportunity to pull space away from flip by paying him something since flip wasn’t paying him shyt…and even then math probably still ain’t pay him what he was worth…and I get it so I’m not judging them on what they did but I do have an issue with them trying to “clean it up” and act like they’re victims and shyt…but it makes for great drama and I’m watching it…so they must know what they’re doing :hubie:

RebelX

HEir
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
~~~

Spaceghost responds to Math and Queenzflip in the first 45min

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
this baby episode looks like it's going to be a good one