Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I gotta be honest tho that's the only part of math story that sounds wild, ain't no nikka losing a wallet with 6k

ya that’s a crazy coincidence that I’m not tryna hear if someone owes me money…but this goes back to doing business properly out the gate…no reason they should be dealing in cash payments anyway…these are all grown ass men with experience in the industry

Last edited:

RebelX

HEir
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
~~~
Yes but he was paying something. I gotta be honest tho that's the only part of math story that sounds wild, ain't no nikka losing a wallet with 6k

But besides that, trust me that nikka spaceghost is a bozo he even said he would smack china Mac when he was on flip show and then got bytched up. Dude is not in tune with reality

If esso and hynaken didn't put the battery on him he wouldn't do shyt just like with flip he stayed there 3 years and didn't say shyt
I disagree with it being a dumb decision. I understand him leaving with the two people he’s cool with if Math is a bad leader and already playing games with money.

Imo he wins the most in this situation. Math and Flip are giving him the best promo he ever with these clips and he’s doing the podcast for Esso and Clue.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I disagree with it being a dumb decision. I understand him leaving with the two people he’s cool with if Math is a bad leader and already playing games with money.

Imo he wins the most in this situation. Math and Flip are giving him the best promo he ever with these clips and he’s doing the podcast for Esso and Clue.

I will say this I feel the impact of him leaving the show (in terms of visual quality) way more than the “loss” of esso and the other dude lmao

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
ya that’s a crazy coincidence that I’m not tryna hear if someone owes me money…but this goes back to doing business properly out the gate…no reason they should be dealing in cash payments anyway…these are all grown ass men with experience in the industry
Yup. Not only that but then to make it like that's your last $6,000 too and now you can pay me lol. Who gone believe that bullshyt.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I think Esso is good, and hyanken is trash .

Math and Esso’s dynamic was dope

Hynaken was a complete waste of money

Call me crazy, but I prefer Hynaken over Esso :hubie:

Hynaken added funny moments to the show, and replicates a true barbershop breh who's over the top. Plus his questions were underrated. He would ask questions to the guest that everyone is thinking, and isn't afraid to embarrass himself while answering it lol

Esso's only draw is "Industry Experience" that can be replicated with a replacement

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Call me crazy, but I prefer Hynaken over Esso :hubie:

Hynaken added funny moments to the show, and replicates a true barbershop breh who's over the top. Plus his questions were underrated. He would ask questions to the guest that everyone is thinking, and isn't afraid to embarrass himself while answering it lol

Esso's only draw is "Industry Experience" that can be replicated with a replacement

You’re definitely crazy

Hynaken added nothing

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm fukking with this Albee Al episode.

the clips are good but I had no idea who dude is…did he have a buzz like that to command a million dollar deal?

I’ve watched a couple of his vids as a result of this ep but not really feeling the music

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
the clips are good but I had no idea who dude is…did he have a buzz like that to command a million dollar deal?

I’ve watched a couple of his vids as a result of this ep but not really feeling the music
Ehhh his buzz was gaining traction for sure, I'd put him slightly above Surf in terms of new wave on jersey artists making music. He was for sure doing his thing. Not sure if he reached outside of the tri-state.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Any of y’all heard Mal try to pull Maths card? lol I hope to fukk that Math don’t have them cornballs in the chairs, ever. Biggs would be a dope episode, and if Math has to have Mal on to get it, so be it, definitely a skip though