Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is why writing up a contract is important so you don’t get screwed over in the end

from jump…and many times it’s not even worth the effort but it’s there just in case…I got nikkas who still owe me albums if they ever blow up which will never happen at this point but still it’s there in writing :hubie:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The mainstream nyggas be the worst ones (21, Da Baby). I don’t know how y’all can get through an entire interview listening to these nyggas.

I understand they are vital to the growth of the platform, but its terrible hearing these nyggas talk

dababy interviews are typically boring to me including the start of this one…he’s “too cool” for me so it’s a lot of him just rambling/mumbling bullshyt…with the older acts they’ve done made their millions and acquired their fanbase plus etched their place in history so they’re less pretentious and willing to open up a lot more…21 actually gave good interviews initially but I was watching his “classic” vlad clip again today and it’s crazy how many ducktales he told in hindsight

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
The mainstream nyggas be the worst ones (21, Da Baby). I don’t know how y’all can get through an entire interview listening to these nyggas.

I understand they are vital to the growth of the platform, but its terrible hearing these nyggas talk
I really liked 21 Savage interview, surprised you didn't fukk with it

I havent heard Da Baby one

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Any of y’all heard Mal try to pull Maths card? lol I hope to fukk that Math don’t have them cornballs in the chairs, ever. Biggs would be a dope episode, and if Math has to have Mal on to get it, so be it, definitely a skip though
I saw that and I wasn't mad at it. Joe did them wrong so they was like fukk you mean.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this show got the juice :wow:

be checking for new clips 2-3 times a day…it’s the perfect mix of joe budden podcast in its prime + vladtv in the sense that they have great dialogue/rapport between hosts and good guests