Bigupyuself
bag fuel is kinda cool.
FcK0OhgXgAIvoSD.jpg:large

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
This is why writing up a contract is important so you don’t get screwed over in the end
With all forms of business if there is money involved, we need notarized paperwork and witnesses. Even if you want to borrow 200 from me. Put that shyt on paper specially if they family or friends. Its a cold world outchea and people do savage things for a few dollars.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really liked 21 Savage interview, surprised you didn't fukk with it

I havent heard Da Baby one

Lol I don’t really fukk with interviews in general like that. The person being interviewed pretty much dictates the quality of the episode. Ive always said that MEO is better being a non guest driven show.

Having said that obviously some interviews are better than others. 21 is just not a speaker that can grab my attention. I couldn’t even get through a whole clip.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Well, that’s one way to look at it. They said he did them wrong, not everyone agrees. It’s not universally agreed, proved, accepted that Joe beat them outta anything.
So why didn't he show them the accounting for the show like a normal business person would?

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
So why didn't he show them the accounting for the show like a normal business person would?
Cause his feelings were hurt DUH lol. I mean sure he says he sent them "accounting" and his feelings weren't hurt enough to do that. But when R&M asked to see the actual numbers behind the accounting that's just asking too much.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Cause his feelings were hurt DUH lol. I mean sure he says he sent them "accounting" and his feelings weren't hurt enough to do that. But when R&M asked to see the actual numbers behind the accounting that's just asking too much.
Just reminded me. Joe sitting here preaching to these guys that they need to remove their feelings and there is no place for that. But as soon as accounting is brought up, they “hurt his feelings” lol Podderhouse was nasty work.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Just reminded me. Joe sitting here preaching to these guys that they need to remove their feelings and there is no place for that. But as soon as accounting is brought up, they “hurt his feelings” lol Podderhouse was nasty work.

Lmao for real, that fukking hypocrite. Ain't no damn feelings in business, show the numbers and if they are right we'll keep it moving but the fact he didn't want to show the numbers was suspicious.

Feelings? Seeing the actual numbers is too much?

Yeah I'm not even gonna dignify that with a response. You're a stan!

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Lmao for real, that fukking hypocrite. Ain't no damn feelings in business, show the numbers and if they are right we'll keep it moving but the fact he didn't want to show the numbers was suspicious.

Feelings? Seeing the actual numbers is too much?

Yeah I'm not even gonna dignify that with a response. You're a stan!
I'm gone need you to learn sarcasm.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

Not wanting to rehash this bullshyt in this thread, there are two other threads for all that, so I will say this and be done with it. I personally think that Joe didn't do anything wrong in the legal sense, and if he did, you do what you are supposed to do, not let someone beat you for 400k, it's super easy to sit back and claim you are too "hood" to sue someone, but a couple things about that, his brother, Dame, and Jay aren't too "cool" to sue folks, Dame especially is super litigious. It's easy for Mal to say that shyt, attack Joe, do all the bytch shyt for the pod when you know that Joe is widely disliked, and you don't have to "prove" anything. That shyt is corny to me. Why is it on Joe to prove anything when he is the one being accused? It's like I can call someone a chomo, and if the person I am calling that isn't well liked for other shyt, how does the person I called a chomo prove that they are not?
All I said was that Mal kind of went at Math, and that I would not like to see R & M on MEO because Joe made them, they only have a career because of Joe, and they probably have a couple M's now because of Joe. They themselves are not very interesting, and even though Mal probably has interesting stories from being a fly on the wall around historic shyt being lil bro, he never tells those stories.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Not wanting to rehash this bullshyt in this thread, there are two other threads for all that, so I will say this and be done with it. I personally think that Joe didn't do anything wrong in the legal sense, and if he did, you do what you are supposed to do, not let someone beat you for 400k, it's super easy to sit back and claim you are too "hood" to sue someone, but a couple things about that, his brother, Dame, and Jay aren't too "cool" to sue folks, Dame especially is super litigious. It's easy for Mal to say that shyt, attack Joe, do all the bytch shyt for the pod when you know that Joe is widely disliked, and you don't have to "prove" anything. That shyt is corny to me. Why is it on Joe to prove anything when he is the one being accused? It's like I can call someone a chomo, and if the person I am calling that isn't well liked for other shyt, how does the person I called a chomo prove that they are not?
All I said was that Mal kind of went at Math, and that I would not like to see R & M on MEO because Joe made them, they only have a career because of Joe, and they probably have a couple M's now because of Joe. They themselves are not very interesting, and even though Mal probably has interesting stories from being a fly on the wall around historic shyt being lil bro, he never tells those stories.
First off horrible comparison. No one can prove they are not gay. Joe could easily pull out the books and say "look here's the contract from Spotify, I did not lie about how much the pod was making". That would shut all that shyt down.

I've said before and Joe basically admitted that he fukked them over contract wise. On that Parks knows pod he said "there's a difference between signing a bad contract and saying I stole from you". Legally there may be nothing R&M can do. But morally that makes Joe a complete piss of shyt to fukk over people he claims to love contractually. If we as friends try to come to a simple agreement of a 70/15/15 profit split and then the guy with the 70 split slips some shyt in there that gives him the right to throw all kinds of shyt into the expenses before profit is determined that is absolutely fukked up and shady.