Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

Krs2

Pro
Daps

I think the camera guy should be really mas at flip not math. Math was paying him he just wanted to side with the other 2 dudes. Dumb decision

I watch a show with space ghost and shampoo because of shampoo and trust me that nikka spaceghost is very dumb and insane like i think he might be literally crazy lol

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
Bigga looks like the head bodyguard for the unsuccessful super villain with a napoleon complex we see in the movies

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I give Joe a lot of credit for what he has done to promote streaming/podcasting/vlogging etc…and I think he is the best podcaster in this space, but, watching these clips of him and Math/QF, he is the most miserable, thinks he knows everything mutha fukka of all time. I am happy that he always stands on his 10, and doesn’t back down, but he def isn’t as smart/right as he thinks he is. For someone who is one of the biggest filibusters in the world, he has zero time for anybody to tell stories, or give long explanations. The look on his face in all the clips look like he is at the dentist.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
now this is some real barber shop shyt…even bigga was entertained lmaoooooo

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
math know how to facilitate conversations…it’s not about talking all the time and shouting over everybody…he has good timing and knows when to interject and when to fall back and let nikkas speak…that’s not even some podcast shyt, that’s a real life skill

RebelX

HEir
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
~~~
I think the camera guy should be really mas at flip not math. Math was paying him he just wanted to side with the other 2 dudes. Dumb decision

I watch a show with space ghost and shampoo because of shampoo and trust me that nikka spaceghost is very dumb and insane like i think he might be literally crazy lol

In this clip Math says he owes spaceghost 6k

Krs2

Pro
Daps

In this clip Math says he owes spaceghost 6k

Yes but he was paying something. I gotta be honest tho that's the only part of math story that sounds wild, ain't no nikka losing a wallet with 6k

But besides that, trust me that nikka spaceghost is a bozo he even said he would smack china Mac when he was on flip show and then got bytched up. Dude is not in tune with reality

If esso and hynaken didn't put the battery on him he wouldn't do shyt just like with flip he stayed there 3 years and didn't say shyt

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
janky business dealings all-around and on both sides…I learned from trial and error from both supplying services and receiving services…pay what they’re worth upfront and if you don’t agree with the value, you move on…keep it business…I’ve had cats try to pay me in liquor, p*ssy, or they think bcuz we’re cool or have a mutual friend they can pay when they feel…and to be fair on the other end I’ve been guilty of this too…I think I have more leeway and can negotiate on the fly or eventually work out a payment when the job is done bcuz we’ve built a “rapport” smh…space was 1000% wrong for how he responded but they were absolutely wrong in how they dealt with him and thinking it was alright or that the fault is entirely his for not speaking up when they already knew they weren’t fully compensating him

Last edited: