Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Flip could be a dope replacement :ehh:

Math gotta sort out the audio though

that would be ILL…unless it’s some sort of partnership tho I don’t see it…flip doing his own things…he has some real world type show going on…I only watched part of it cuz one shorty had a phat ass but then I bailed once I saw the rest of the “characters” on the show

Yeah...Flip got a following and his own platform. I could see them collaborating more now that Sp8ce is out of the picture.

Flip got these chicks living in a crib showing bare ass lol. He was giving them bread to show cheeks but not paying Sp8ce :pachaha:

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
Yeah Mecc is cool because he provides a knowledge base that most of them don't. Esso been around but unless it's super mainstream, he doesn't know shyt. Hynaken is meh...

But I don't really like combative interviews, which Mecc turns them into sometimes. Not saying you have to agree with everyone they say and not give any pushback, but there comes a point where you just have to agree to disagree and move on, and sometimes Mecc and Bigga struggle with that a lot.
nikka said he younger than Boot Camp and was 17 when the disses happened. Meaning he only like 42. nikka just lying his ass off.

That nikka looks horrible for 42 if that’s true :scust:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
SMH these nikkas touring. Math went on Behind The Bar? To speak

And Hynaken also did a big chuck interview

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think Esso is good, and hyanken is trash .

Math and Esso’s dynamic was dope

Hynaken was a complete waste of money

ya even in that clark kent clip that just got posted esso asked some good questions even tho dude joked him about the horoscope shyt…he knows how to check his emotions and stay neutral and still have a decent convo/ask good questions