Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

phonthought3000

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The '84 Babies
We can agree to disagree.

What about Grafh though? He’s damn near almost become a regular.

In all honesty, I’m not sure it matters anymore. When Esso was there, I thought they needed a slightly more accomplished rapper to balance things out, even if he is more of an underground act.
I can see Math rotating between Grafth and Dza. They have been fill ins at time

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
so y'all just gonna act like Math didnt have a fire podcast before all these nikkas joined the show :usure:. This was a fire show when it was just Math, Fit, and Knowledge. Yeah Esso and them added a new texture to the show, but not gonna pretend like Math is just trash and can hold it down without the new additions.
Not fire, it was alright tbh. Knowledge sucked imo with anything outside battle rap topics and Ms.Fit wasn't that great a personality on the mic either. She was a try hard and a lot of times didn't contribute too much.

Shot got better once Hynaken and Esso joined cause they actually gave game about the industry and would go into deeper topics imo.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Dana fukking with Judge Joe Brown :mjlol:

#9 has a lane but probably too much of a delinquent
whats that skinny face dude that used to be on Queenzflip with Shampoo? another one that could have done something but probably just wants to smoke and drink
Lansky mad corny

Number should definitely do his own pod

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
nikkas trying to like Esso and Hy carried the show, if these nikkas don't move around bro. lol

I'm not saying they didn't bring anything, but acting like the show lived and die by them is just some revisionist bullshyt. Them nikkas often over talked, blurted out stupid shyt or were heavily misinformed or uneducated on multiple topics

They brought energy and different perspectives, but that can be replicated by mad people. lol. nikkas gotta stop.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
i'm surprised Math gave Choke that look. :scust:
Facts, he a bum! I had to cut that shyt off for fear the interview would leave dust all over my computer.
Flip could be a dope replacement :ehh:

Math gotta sort out the audio though
fukk nah, I doubt flip would do it or it would work out. Look out how Flip even said straight up he didn't pay spaceghost. Them two nikkas would argue, too much ego.

• Haha
Reactions: Rev

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
nikkas trying to like Esso and Hy carried the show, if these nikkas don't move around bro. lol

I'm not saying they didn't bring anything, but acting like the show lived and die by them is just some revisionist bullshyt. Them nikkas often over talked, blurted out stupid shyt or were heavily misinformed or uneducated on multiple topics

They brought energy and different perspectives, but that can be replicated by mad people. lol. nikkas gotta stop.
That's the point though. The energy of the podcast without them is not the same. They had a certain chemistry together and that just can't be duplicated.

Them alone may or may not work, the clue and esso podcast has some promise imo. However they were better together than apart and acting like those episodes with Ms.Fit and Naledge were better than the episodes with Hynaken and Esso is just straight up cap. Esso and Hynaken brought there industry knowledge into things and though they weren't always perfect hosts they made the show interesting and hooked the show up with better guests to interview. I don't think they are too easily replaceable imo but we will see.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
That's the point though. The energy of the podcast without them is not the same. They had a certain chemistry together and that just can't be duplicated.

Them alone may or may not work, the clue and esso podcast has some promise imo. However they were better together than apart and acting like those episodes with Ms.Fit and Naledge were better than the episodes with Hynaken and Esso is just straight up cap. Esso and Hynaken brought there industry knowledge into things and though they weren't always perfect hosts they made the show interesting and hooked the show up with better guests to interview. I don't think they are too easily replaceable imo but we will see.
I think it can be duplicated, there's a bunch of industry dudes who have history not doing nothing. Math'll find one of them dudes lol

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
We got Hynaken stans on thecoli now :wow:

I dont remember seeing any when he was at thisis50.

With that said I wish my Haitian breh success on the new show...

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area

I agree but look at what that nikka Bigga just did :dead:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How you gone misquote arguably the greatest diss record in hip hop history, deny you misquoted it when the entire room calls you out on it, then try to strong-arm somebody to justify how your misinterpretation of the quote made you feel 25 years ago?

:deadrose: