Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That nikka looks horrible for 42 if that’s true :scust:

Yeah i refuse to believe that nygga is 42/43. I think the nygga just threw out any age

Man the nygga dont even look like he listens to rap. He looks like he’s from the era of OG’s that went around bumping Keith Sweat and hadn’t fully embraced hip hop based on their upbringing of listening to old school shyt.

Low key looking like booker t ass nygga

Last edited:

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
yooooo pardon my ignorance I'm a Dade county nikka but yo are these the nikkas from this track here? this is my shyt!!!

Idk shyt about this group outside of some songs that have been in rotation for 20 years

who is the old nikka arguing with them in this clip? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

finger pointing and shyt 🤣🤣🤣

CHAIN

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cabo Verde
yooooo pardon my ignorance I'm a Dade county nikka but yo are these the nikkas from this track here? this is my shyt!!!

Idk shyt about this group outside of some songs that have been in rotation for 20 years

Nah, bro.

That's O.G.C, different group but they're on the same label, and one of the members Top Dogg is Steele's little brother.

That's my joint too!

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Everyone who saying Esso and Hyanken are so great, I expect y'all to watch every episode of Bagfuel.

Tell me how that goes...
It's just the chemistry they all had was great. That Misfit was cool but that Knowldege nikka was an annoying and always asked dumb questions.

I know it'll never happen but replacing Esso with Star and Hynaken with Flip would take this shyt to another level :dead:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

'Hurricane Starang' :wow:

Damn I loved the BCC 90s reign :ohlawd:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Lol

This nygga is very straight to the point.
Yeah can't really argue with his facts. He said he sent an invoice, so just pay it. Ain't no excuses about losing a wallet or I don't got it right now and all that can fix that lol.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
The only thing I remember about Esso is when Clark Kent sonned him :dead:
And even more, Hynaken never stood on anything he was saying, ever. He would often use the platform to just get out that fukks a lot of freak hoes, and strippers, his expertise NEVER went beyond that shyt. As soon as ANYBODY backed him down, he ate it, every single time. At least Esso was wrong and proud, Hynaken would get told to shut the fukk up, every time he was on, and just did what he was told, smh. Out of the two of them, I actually liked Hynakens energy better, at least he was funny when he got in his bag, Esso is someone that always tried to insert himself into the conversation, or make it all about him.