Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My opinion is based off the two times I met him, I honestly can't give you anything from the show recently to make you believe in him the way I do.
Esso & Hynaken allowed him to coast a bit, he will have to step it up. A bit of Math's appeal is regional and I'm not tripping off of that. I'd prefer that Southern artists sit down with B. High or someone like that.

I like Mickey but I think there is a lot of overlap with Mecca. Nyggas who grew up rhyming/reading books & doing martial arts they are basically from the same tribe. I prefer Mecca as I think he has a broader perspective. He has experience as an aspiring artist & as part of "the machine".

We can agree to disagree.

What about Grafh though? He’s damn near almost become a regular.

In all honesty, I’m not sure it matters anymore. When Esso was there, I thought they needed a slightly more accomplished rapper to balance things out, even if he is more of an underground act.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
We can agree to disagree.

What about Grafh though? He’s damn near almost become a regular.

In all honesty, I’m not sure it matters anymore. When Esso was there, I thought they needed a slightly more accomplished rapper to balance things out, even if he is more of an underground act.
I know he has his own thing going too, but Smoke DZA would be a dope co-host too.

Mickey would be good like you named before, but he lives in Atlanta and has the whole Hip Hop curriculum in College thing going too.

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
so y'all just gonna act like Math didnt have a fire podcast before all these nikkas joined the show :usure:. This was a fire show when it was just Math, Fit, and Knowledge. Yeah Esso and them added a new texture to the show, but not gonna pretend like Math is just trash and can hold it down without the new additions.

This what I was saying

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I hope that part was filmed at the end of the interview. If Bigga messed up that interview at the beginning, then he might be looking for a job with Esso & co.

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyway. I never liked Math as a battle rapper and his persona off stage also always seemed fugazi so none of this is surprising to me.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
boy BIG / Pac sure as fukk can bring it out of nikkas lol....

Bigga is the quintessential bitter oldhead, cotdamn it's damn near impressive how consistently brooding and stoic this nikka is and then out of nowhere, goes on a tirade that throws everybody off track

It’s always interesting seeing a quiet & stoic nygga become completely unhinged. I’m talking about nyggas that are typically never really emotional, but there’s that one thing that triggers them, they show that other side, and you don’t know whats going to happen.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tek had that calm assertive i will fukk you up energy.

He waited for quite some time and let the situation develop and was patient. Then he realized oh wait fukk what this AARP nikka talkin about. fukk outta here.

:mjlol:

Tek is older than Bigga too lmao.

I remember hearing Tek was a decent boxer in his youth.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I fukk with Bigga but goddamn!

No.

He's super buggin'

I'm not feeling how he was trying to son Steele like that...that is wild!

And Tek definitely peeped it and reacted accordingly
Yea, leaning into the handshake like that only to try to turn up again on a smaller guy was wild, of course math would have a sketchy ass "spiritual advisor" around

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Math did a great job with that clip diverting attention away from the Esso Hynaken Sp8ceGhost situation. The crazy part about it is, it’s all good attention too, because Bigga sure as fukk doesn’t care about social media, and what folks are saying about him, and T&S came out looking 100% real ones from that. Anybody thinking that the whole break up situation is gonna hurt this pod 1 bit as far as popularity is wrong, they only going up from here. Getting Budden, Flip on rn was fukking brilliant, and they were really fukking dope to agree to this shot right now.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know he has his own thing going too, but Smoke DZA would be a dope co-host too.

Mickey would be good like you named before, but he lives in Atlanta and has the whole Hip Hop curriculum in College thing going too.

Mickey would be an asset to any hiphop podcast. He’s already been on the show several times so we already know he had chemistry with Math. However, as you stated, scheduling wouldn’t work.

Would do dope if Hynaken and Esso did their show on the hiphopisreal platform

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea, leaning into the handshake like that only to try to turn up again on a smaller guy was wild, of course math would have a sketchy ass "spiritual advisor" around

Nasty work lol.

Bigga giving off heavy "turned Christian to give time back to the system" vibes

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Math is going out just like Joe Budden. Not paying people. Acting like the victim. Talking about negative energy and how much he’s tried to do right by people, when it’s the opposite. He’s even saying “it’s nasty” :mjlol:

Joe leveraged Mal’s relationships for his podcast. Math leveraged Hynaken and Esso. They even brought him the Revolt deal

Joe paid them though