Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why Mecc sitting there like :martin: the whole Albee Al interview lol

Math is engaging with the guest.

Bigga sitting there looking stupid.

Mecca sitting there looking like he's above it all.

This show as currently constructed isn't working. Math can't carry the weight. I don't see this lasting or building a bigger audience without another shakeup. Bigga gonna have to start a fight with everyone to keep the views up.

Last edited:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Math is engaging with the guest.

Bigga sitting there looking stupid.

Mecca sitting there looking like he's above it all.

This show as currently constructed isn't working. Math can't carrying the weight. I don't see this lasting or building a bigger audience without another shakeup. Bigga gonna have to start a fight with everyone to keep the views up.
I can see what you are saying, but I’m going the other way with it. I think this is the “start”. I think they going up, and after this Budden, Flip interview, it gonna blow the fukk up. People LOVE drama, and I think Math, Budden, QF are gonna get these other pods the fukk up outta here. All I know, is I hope No Jumper gets destroyed in the next few months, they are everything that is wrong with this space (well, Vlad, too, but I don’t think Vlad going anywhere), and I personally wouldn’t mind seeing R&M the fukk up outta here (I know, it’s hate, but I just can’t fukking stand Rory’s corny ass *pause* and I think Mal is a fukking lame). I know there is probably room for everybody, but these other platforms just exist imo off the strength of the work these platforms have put in, they exist to antagonize, and exploit, and only take from hip hop culture, and don’t leave hip hop culture anything positive in return. I might be completely off base, and wrong, but, it’s just my opinion.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I can see what you are saying, but I’m going the other way with it. I think this is the “start”. I think they going up, and after this Budden, Flip interview, it gonna blow the fukk up. People LOVE drama, and I think Math, Budden, QF are gonna get these other pods the fukk up outta here. All I know, is I hope No Jumper gets destroyed in the next few months, they are everything that is wrong with this space (well, Vlad, too, but I don’t think Vlad going anywhere), and I personally wouldn’t mind seeing R&M the fukk up outta here (I know, it’s hate, but I just can’t fukking stand Rory’s corny ass *pause* and I think Mal is a fukking lame). I know there is probably room for everybody, but these other platforms just exist imo off the strength of the work these platforms have put in, they exist to antagonize, and exploit, and only take from hip hop culture, and don’t leave hip hop culture anything positive in return. I might be completely off base, and wrong, but, it’s just my opinion.
Maths podcast is definitely only gonna get bigger. That's a fact.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I don't watch any of these shows loyally. MEO was the only one I was consistently checking for because they were getting good guests and I liked the energy.

I was watching a RHQ clip and noticed things felt off without the whole crew there. The room sounded quiet. Then the same problem was there with D Rose plus audio/video issues. Days later Esso and Hynaken are gone.

The thing about MEO that I liked was it wasn't just an interview. They'd weave between questions, jokes, serious moments, and banter. If it's just dry ass interviews I won't be watching.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I don't watch any of these shows loyally. MEO was the only one I was consistently checking for because they were getting good guests and I liked the energy.

I was watching a RHQ clip and noticed things felt off without the whole crew there. The room sounded quiet. Then the same problem was there with D Rose plus audio/video issues. Days later Esso and Hynaken are gone.

The thing about MEO that I liked was it wasn't just an interview. They'd weave between questions, jokes, serious moments, and banter. If it's just dry ass interviews I won't be watching.
They will fix the audio issue, and they will fix the crew issue. The D Rose interview is a unicorn, it’s the kind of interview nobody gets, so I’m sure there was some “learn as we go” aspect to that one , in particular. Math is super connected in the industry, and the different worlds he is interweaved in due to the battle rap scene, and his industry ties, I promise, he will have no problem at all filling those seats up with quality co-hosts. I’m super confident, but I think you will see for yourself.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
BHighATL is arguably the best pod & nobody talks about it

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
yooooo pardon my ignorance I'm a Dade county nikka but yo are these the nikkas from this track here? this is my shyt!!!

Idk shyt about this group outside of some songs that have been in rotation for 20 years

who is the old nikka arguing with them in this clip? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

finger pointing and shyt 🤣🤣🤣

classic track lol

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
yooooo pardon my ignorance I'm a Dade county nikka but yo are these the nikkas from this track here? this is my shyt!!!

Idk shyt about this group outside of some songs that have been in rotation for 20 years

who is the old nikka arguing with them in this clip? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

finger pointing and shyt 🤣🤣🤣

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
They will fix the audio issue, and they will fix the crew issue. The D Rose interview is a unicorn, it’s the kind of interview nobody gets, so I’m sure there was some “learn as we go” aspect to that one , in particular. Math is super connected in the industry, and the different worlds he is interweaved in due to the battle rap scene, and his industry ties, I promise, he will have no problem at all filling those seats up with quality co-hosts. I’m super confident, but I think you will see for yourself.
its truly a shame they couldnt have good audio/visuals for the d rose jt