Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I HATE nikkas like that lol. Like how you gone do all that arguing when EVERYBODY is telling him what he said. Then he turns around after denying he said Pac was wishing death on all NY babies and repeats and says the same damn thing. And even if you feel that way you got to shut up and listen to these dudes telling you their experience with Pac. Absorb the new info then come to a conclusion instead of just still arguing the initial point. He looked like a whole ass clown there.

I fukk with Tek's energy in this. He move like I move. When I have a feeling some shyt about to go left I'm all for position myself behind my people to make sure they can't get snuck.
Tek had that calm assertive i will fukk you up energy.

He waited for quite some time and let the situation develop and was patient. Then he realized oh wait fukk what this AARP nikka talkin about. fukk outta here.

:mjlol:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is where we differ. Me and you have a very different point of view of Math based on the way you have view him on TBZ.

I think MEO is the best show out there. However, Math is NOT a Joe Budden/Gille/Wallo/etc type of personality. He's not a dynamic personality at all. Trying to watch a Math interview or just listening to him speak in general is like a chore to me. He had recent interviews on Vlad or No jumper and had to turn that shyt off immediately. His "read between the lines" blogs that he would do were AWFUL.

You're from NY, so he may be an engaging speaker to YOU. To me, he's boring as shyt as a solo act. Therefore, he needs to have the right stable of on air talent to feed off. If he wants to keep attracting on air talent from the south to come to this show, he needs to keep the dynamic.

I'm telling you as a nygga from the south, there is nothing appealing about Math as a rapper or speaker. Having said that, I'm sure he'll probably figure it out. He's a hustler, has the right work ethic, and has the ability to obtain the right resouces to make his vision successful. There's way more dynamic personalities in battle rap that can't pull off what Math is doing, because they don't have these qualities that Math has.

t

Not true...Math is not the dynamic personality you're presenting him to be. He needs on air talent, not just random nyggas.

My opinion is based off the two times I met him, I honestly can't give you anything from the show recently to make you believe in him the way I do.
Esso & Hynaken allowed him to coast a bit, he will have to step it up. A bit of Math's appeal is regional and I'm not tripping off of that. I'd prefer that Southern artists sit down with B. High or someone like that.
Speaking of Mickey Factz, he would be a great addition to the show. I don’t think podcasting is something he wants to do but he’s great at it
I like Mickey but I think there is a lot of overlap with Mecca. Nyggas who grew up rhyming/reading books & doing martial arts they are basically from the same tribe. I prefer Mecca as I think he has a broader perspective. He has experience as an aspiring artist & as part of "the machine".

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bigga is one of them nikkas that seems older than he is because of how he talks and carries himself. I realize he wasn't as old as I thought during the Bimmy episode and Soul B was talking about the beginning stages of rap and Bigga was unfamiliar. I thought him and Soul B were peers, age wise, but he got a good 8-10 years on Bigga I think.

He is like 2-3 years older than Math I thought dog was 50+.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
While we are talking about age, how old is Esso?

Dude said he grew up with 50 and did mad shyt in the 90s :patrice:

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Flip could be a dope replacement :ehh:

that would be ILL…unless it’s some sort of partnership tho I don’t see it…flip doing his own things…he has some real world type show going on…I only watched part of it cuz one shorty had a phat ass but then I bailed once I saw the rest of the “characters” on the show

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Excuse my immaturity but at this point we might need to see some high school pics of dude. How the hell is Sean Bigga younger than Buckshot Shorty? He might have one of those Dominican little leaguer IDs or something.
I thought he was Math OG, but he around the same age as Math. :dead:

I always wondered why Math was screaming at him... i was thinking "That's how you talk to your elders :picard:"