Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I know everybody is killing Bigga on this shyt, but I kind of feel like because PAC died, and was loved everywhere, that Big fans just have to eat that shyt. Big, to me, is easily the greatest, like if god tried to make another big, it still wouldn’t happen. When people try to dismiss experiences and sensibilities, you might get the wrong one someday.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Hold on Bigga was only 17 in 96 :dahell:? I thought that nikka was in his mid 50’s.
Bigga is one of them nikkas that seems older than he is because of how he talks and carries himself. I realize he wasn't as old as I thought during the Bimmy episode and Soul B was talking about the beginning stages of rap and Bigga was unfamiliar. I thought him and Soul B were peers, age wise, but he got a good 8-10 years on Bigga I think.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Math was on Choke No Joke and said he told Esso and Hynaken to do their Bagfuel podcast and upload it to Math Hoffa's channel, so they can get the numbers up, he'll pay them for doing it. And then when he gets the network deal, he'd bring the show with them, but he said Esso's ego got in the way, they got into an argument. He said then Esso found out that a network deal is coming to fruition and then changed his tone and tried to negotiate but it was too late by then, and Math fired them.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Math was on Choke No Joke and said he told Esso and Hynaken to do their Bagfuel podcast and upload it to Math Hoffa's channel, so they can get the numbers up, he'll pay them for doing it. And then when he gets the network deal, he'd bring the show with them, but he said Esso's ego got in the way, they got into an argument. He said then Esso found out that a network deal is coming to fruition and then changed his tone and tried to negotiate but it was too late by then, and Math fired them.
i'm surprised Math gave Choke that look. :scust:

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
Watch your fukking mouth! :pachaha:

That shyt was mad intense. Bigga wild lol

They gotta get the sound and camera work/lighting right again tho

Harry B

Superstar
Daps

Too much shyt happening in this :mjlol:

"My account was fukked up so I had to pay them in cash, I lost my wallet and lost 6k cause I was looking for him with his cash, we applied a force majeure clause"

The amount of technical factors involved in this podcast breakups is wild, like Joe with the excel sheets and unlinked excel formulas

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
boy BIG / Pac sure as fukk can bring it out of nikkas lol....

Bigga is the quintessential bitter oldhead, cotdamn it's damn near impressive how consistently brooding and stoic this nikka is and then out of nowhere, goes on a tirade that throws everybody off track

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
so y'all just gonna act like Math didnt have a fire podcast before all these nikkas joined the show :usure:. This was a fire show when it was just Math, Fit, and Knowledge. Yeah Esso and them added a new texture to the show, but not gonna pretend like Math is just trash and can hold it down without the new additions.
Actually, I felt it hit its stride with Esso and the other dude. Math isnt interesting enough and is pretty basic. Like his music :francis:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Cocoa Brovaz are legends and if Bigga had to pause and think that long about the shyt... he should have never said any of it let alone "traitors" or knew not to involve emotions,...how you pause to filter what you saying and still come off wrong as shyt lmao

it's barbershop talk but that doesn't mean you throw all professionalism out the window. Even after Steele dropped a gem on him he still rebuttaled back to the bullshyt smh..Tek was like.......aight that didn't work its my turn fukk all dat you called us traitors lol

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
smif n wessun vs sean bigga :mjlol:

*edit*

sean bigga: STOP—let me answer my question! :laff:

I HATE nikkas like that lol. Like how you gone do all that arguing when EVERYBODY is telling him what he said. Then he turns around after denying he said Pac was wishing death on all NY babies and repeats and says the same damn thing. And even if you feel that way you got to shut up and listen to these dudes telling you their experience with Pac. Absorb the new info then come to a conclusion instead of just still arguing the initial point. He looked like a whole ass clown there.

I fukk with Tek's energy in this. He move like I move. When I have a feeling some shyt about to go left I'm all for position myself behind my people to make sure they can't get snuck.