Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Math is a boring nicca, but there are NY dudes in the podcast game that are floundering who would be a good fit, i.e. Pop Vasquez. That's a joker who I think is underacheiving because on a podcast with boring cat's who holding him back. If Math can find 3-4 cat's like that he'll be good.
Whatever happened to Pop Vasquez? My nikka was funny

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
smif n wessun vs sean bigga :mjlol:

*edit*

sean bigga: STOP—let me answer my question! :laff:

another interview ruined by bigga smh…crazy thing is they tried to peace it up and he still kept stressing his “point” about how he felt about some rumors almost 30 fukking years ago lol

I wonder how long the interview was before they shut it down…they shoulda just made bigga take a break and continued the interview

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
so y'all just gonna act like Math didnt have a fire podcast before all these nikkas joined the show :usure:. This was a fire show when it was just Math, Fit, and Knowledge. Yeah Esso and them added a new texture to the show, but not gonna pretend like Math is just trash and can hold it down without the new additions.
nikkas always roasted knowledge and misfit always did too much

Besides that point the show is called my EXPERT opinion, neither of those two have done ANYTHING for their opinion to be held in high regard, mecca/esso/hynaken were already in the industry working forreal, that's way more of a difference than you think

Yayo woulda blacked out forreal if knowledge dumbass was there :dead: