Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
I feel like it hard to work with others tho. Scheduling and commitment levels.

This is a fact. A cohost needs to be able to be as passionate about it as you. They also need to be able to catch all the alley oops you throw in conversation. It’s not easy.

Juneya

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Panola Road
This is a fact. A cohost needs to be able to be as passionate about it as you. They also need to be able to catch all the alley oops you throw in conversation. It’s not easy.

I think there is definitely a need for real content and commentary within the culture. Non interview. Just has to be done right. With the right people.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Flip even admitted he was dead wrong for not paying spaceghost. That hurts his credibility imo and he should know why space left. shyt ain't no mystery.

He did a lot for you and you gave him nothing in return. Truth is you was making money but didn't want to be honest.
I spent a good part of yesterday catching up on all this shyt on YouTube, watching the shows, responses, all of that. From Sp8ceg own mouth, he just goes along with shyt, until he gets a feeling, and then ghosts. He admitted himself that he doesn’t like confrontation. Most problems in the world stem from miscommunication, and people taking advantage of quiet people, or people not telling you what they want, and thinking you should figure it out. If indeed SG would only communicate with women (Flip said his mom was the last to talk to ghost, and Math said he only talked to Maths girl, and “threatened” him through her) than Ghost either should be brave enough to talk to these people, or drop it. Hynaken and Esso, and Shampoo and Spaceghost had a lm entertaining show. I think it’s foolish to “burn bridges” in this space, there is a lot of money, and everybody is better together.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I spent a good part of yesterday catching up on all this shyt on YouTube, watching the shows, responses, all of that. From Sp8ceg own mouth, he just goes along with shyt, until he gets a feeling, and then ghosts. He admitted himself that he doesn’t like confrontation. Most problems in the world stem from miscommunication, and people taking advantage of quiet people, or people not telling you what they want, and thinking you should figure it out. If indeed SG would only communicate with women (Flip said his mom was the last to talk to ghost, and Math said he only talked to Maths girl, and “threatened” him through her) than Ghost either should be brave enough to talk to these people, or drop it. Hynaken and Esso, and Shampoo and Spaceghost had a lm entertaining show. I think it’s foolish to “burn bridges” in this space, there is a lot of money, and everybody is better together.
That's a fact, Space should communicate better and even Shampoo has said that. However, Math should have paid spaceghost fairly. That's the bottom line.

In the case with Flip, Flip said he didn't want to pay spaceghost due to not making profits from the studio they worked at and he didn't want to dip into the skit money.

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Anyone know when the first clips start droppin? Im excited for this one not gonna lie

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Math is a boring nicca, but there are NY dudes in the podcast game that are floundering who would be a good fit, i.e. Pop Vasquez. That's a joker who I think is underacheiving because on a podcast with boring cat's who holding him back. If Math can find 3-4 cat's like that he'll be good.

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We shoulda been knew this would happen when we seen Knowledge get booted, then MsFit etc.

Math still a BK nikka

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
so y'all just gonna act like Math didnt have a fire podcast before all these nikkas joined the show :usure:. This was a fire show when it was just Math, Fit, and Knowledge. Yeah Esso and them added a new texture to the show, but not gonna pretend like Math is just trash and can hold it down without the new additions.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
so y'all just gonna act like Math didnt have a fire podcast before all these nikkas joined the show :usure:. This was a fire show when it was just Math, Fit, and Knowledge. Yeah Esso and them added a new texture to the show, but not gonna pretend like Math is just trash and can hold it down without the new additions.
Exactly. Podcast was lit before they came. nikkas rewriting history