Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Hynaken has kinda been around, he's not fresh talent that is in high demand elsewhere. I disliked him on every platform prior to this one.

Esso & Math have no prior relationship. You can see how disgusted Math would be in their idealism vs realism music industry debates so I guess he has to go too.
But if those two being there (having relationships with the artists for mad long) helps guests feel more comfortable to go into stories, that's value, he was already not paying one of them, he went about everything bad

Him getting mad about esso explaining how shyt actual happens is petty, we know the real issue is, Math's music is trash and he wants these guys to put him on in music, but it doesnt make sense cuz he's getting way more looks doing the show.

Mind you, they gave him the deal under the belief these guys would a be there, that's bad business

This is exactly why so many artist suck ass at being bosses, they cant wait to drop everyone around them to be accepted
Na I just saw the queensflip live with math and math said it’s over with them. Said space ghost asked for 100k for him to give back the equipment and shyt
How you mad at the price of a nikka you already owed :dead:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Math is going out just like Joe Budden. Not paying people. Acting like the victim. Talking about negative energy and how much he’s tried to do right by people, when it’s the opposite. He’s even saying “it’s nasty” :mjlol:

Joe leveraged Mal’s relationships for his podcast. Math leveraged Hynaken and Esso. They even brought him the Revolt deal

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
3 Mill is a lot of money. I think people are a little jaded by these fake numbers that get thrown out like Rory and Mal getting 10 Million (Rory and Mal both straight up said this is fake), and Gillie and Wallo getting 100 Million (which hasn't been verified by anyone outside of HH blogs. No respectable media outlet has confirmed these numbers. I find it hard to believe based off their numbers and where they rank, they got 100 Ms).

exactly….3 mill even after taxes is enough to have a 42 y/o living comfortably for a very very very long time…but some dudes here have a misguided concept of money…I’ve seen a cat on TLR try to argue $5M isn’t enough to provide for his nuclear family :mjlol:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Wtf is Flip talking about? Spaceghost was filming for him for 3 years and couldn't pay him? That's some bullshyt
Flip even admitted he was dead wrong for not paying spaceghost. That hurts his credibility imo and he should know why space left. shyt ain't no mystery.

He did a lot for you and you gave him nothing in return. Truth is you was making money but didn't want to be honest.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
right but not “dusty”…brooklyn nikkas cannot be described as dusty…ever…only borough I would even say that word consistently applies to is the bronx :lolbron:

I stand corrected :ehh:

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Flip even admitted he was dead wrong for not paying spaceghost. That hurts his credibility imo and he should know why space left. shyt ain't no mystery.

He did a lot for you and you gave him nothing in return. Truth is you was making money but didn't want to be honest.
Word that made me look at queensflip different. Last to eat should have been him. I understand he got family but how can you live with yourself knowing you and your family good but space isn’t getting paid. Foul activities. Queensflip is a piece of shyt like that. Then he had the nerve to get mad the nikka left and wouldn’t go on math podcast cuz he didn’t want to run into him. Yea cuz of the shame he would have felt.