Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gotta admit, the atmosphere of the show is missing something w/o Esso and Hynaken.:unimpressed:

The RHQ, Crooked I/Joel, and D Rose interviews just ain't hitting for me. There was good dialog but the energy wasn't there at all. Esso kept things lively and even though he'd get on my nerves sometimes it doesn't feel like they're in a barbershop without that loud, overly passionate guy in the mix. Hynaken was the one who wrote all the questions so his input was important. They both have far more industry knowledge and connections than Math so they brought that perspective that the host couldn't.

Space's impact was major because the show looks and sounds terrible without him.

Him and Esso arguing in the comments :dead:

WTF is that caption? He said a whole bunch nothing.

Anytime people are airing you out and your response doesn't directly address what was said but you start talking about God it's a clear sign they're telling the truth and you're full of shyt. Don't act like you're being the bigger man or you'll tell your side later when the time is right. They said you don't pay people so show that you did or stfu.

Math put the gun away but is still robbing people. Dusty ass Brooklyn shyt :scust:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yeah I don't know if Math is so removed he forgot the hunger of a street nikka, but 5 K is a MAJOR come up on the streets. The majority of robberies and shyt, nikkas make away with less than $500. There ain't never been sophisticated stick up kids. lol. Word

nikkas 100000% will kill you for $5000 and not think twice. He's saying it's not changing their situation, shiiit, for a nikka who has nothing, it certainly will. And they only see the item not the consequences of getting the item, that's one of the many reasons there's so many repeat offenders.
Absolutely. 5 racks from 0 is night and day. Bills paid, not eating trash, not WORRYING for a minute. nikkas die for much less.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
The RHQ, Crooked I/Joel, and D Rose interviews just ain't hitting for me. There was good dialog but the energy wasn't there at all.

yeah, them interviews were dry as fuk with no energy in the room

Esso kept things lively and even though he'd get on my nerves sometimes it doesn't feel like they're in a barbershop without that loud, overly passionate guy in the mix. Hynaken was the one who wrote all the questions so his input was important. They both have far more industry knowledge and connections than Math so they brought that perspective that the host couldn't.

yeah, I agree with everything you said here

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
My problem with Esso was that he tried to be the star of the show and would go on long diatribes taking time away from the actual people they were interviewing.
True but in the context of a 2-3 hour interview it wasn't bad. It felt like something that happens at barbershops all the time when somebody telling a story, then the next guy butts in and tries to tell his own story and how it ties in lol. Sometimes it leads to hilarious fukkery, sometimes it's just "aite anyway..." but either way it's the type of shyt you love about going to the shop.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
start @ 26:15 , that's when they fleshed it out

He told them they add nothing of value to the show, he could replace them like misfit and knowledge and keep it moving, etc.

he owed all of them money, they said one person on there has NEVER been paid but they didn't name who, it's gotta be either Bigga or Mec and either one is hilarious to think about :mjlol:.

he broke the contract like a typical battle rapper but Esso isn't a dumbass and peeped game immediately, they waited to see if he'd get it together and he never did.

whole group had a phone call where math's lies were coming to light, they were gonna have a dinner and hash it out but Math canclled as nikkas were already driving there

Math signed a 2.7m ReVolt deal and was being greedy, on the RHQ date, revolt people were asking where the rest of the squad was at....Math had already told Hynaken he aint need em to come. He may have really fukked up unless his interviews really go next level and stay there.

Esso/Hynaken had to pull up to his crib to get their bread

basically, Math is the same Math he's always been

Esso said if they air a single episode that he's in on revolt he suing the shyt outta them :dead;

Math doesn't need them, but he also doesn't need to be selfish & grimy either.

Hynaken has kinda been around, he's not fresh talent that is in high demand elsewhere. I disliked him on every platform prior to this one.

Esso & Math have no prior relationship. You can see how disgusted Math would be in their idealism vs realism music industry debates so I guess he has to go too.

Math not looking out for Sp8 is puzzling even though he wouldn't need him.

If Math pays Bigga to do security it is unlikely he would pay him twice. I think he was the one not getting paid.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
The RHQ, Crooked I/Joel, and D Rose interviews just ain't hitting for me. There was good dialog but the energy wasn't there at all. Esso kept things lively and even though he'd get on my nerves sometimes it doesn't feel like they're in a barbershop without that loud, overly passionate guy in the mix. Hynaken was the one who wrote all the questions so his input was important. They both have far more industry knowledge and connections than Math so they brought that perspective that the host couldn't.

Space's impact was major because the show looks and sounds terrible without him.

WTF is that caption? He said a whole bunch nothing.

Anytime people are airing you out and your response doesn't directly address what was said but you start talking about God it's a clear sign they're telling the truth and you're full of shyt. Don't act like you're being the bigger man or you'll tell your side later when the time is right. They said you don't pay people so show that you did or stfu.

Math put the gun away but is still robbing people. Dusty ass Brooklyn shyt :scust:
All facts minus the dissing of Brooklyn, watch your mouth. Other than that you're keeping it real.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
Absolutely. 5 racks from 0 is night and day. Bills paid, not eating trash, not WORRYING for a minute. nikkas die for much less.
Tony Yayo told me people are dying out here for cold frieeeees
And he’s enjoying life, smoking with Murda, in Europe where Jesus died and buried then flying to 8 star hotels in Dubai with midget bag holders

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All facts minus the dissing of Brooklyn, watch your mouth. Other than that you're keeping it real.

Nah it's true he's a cutthroat BK dude who comes Uptown to get money and not worry about looking over his shoulder for people like him. It's a smart move which has been done before

kareem-biggs-burke-interview-0.jpg

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Tony Yayo told me people are dying out here for cold frieeeees
And he’s enjoying life, smoking with Murda, in Europe where Jesus died and buried then flying to 8 star hotels in Dubai with midget bag holders
nikkas are dying over cold fries. That’s going to be my go to. I’m swagger jacking yayo on that shyt. Guy had me literally crying when he kept saying that.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
C'mon Math wtf man. Last time I perused this thread dudes were talking about Esso being drunk and ranting and raving. That could have been the impetus. shyt I just watched the first maybe 10 mins of Esso and Hynekin pod and it was fire so now there's 2 pods. I can't help but think this 8s some Cam and Jimmy fake beef shyt in order to spin off. Prolly just Math clutching the bag smh

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
C'mon Math wtf man. Last time I perused this thread dudes were talking about Esso being drunk and ranting and raving. That could have been the impetus. shyt I just watched the first maybe 10 mins of Esso and Hynekin pod and it was fire so now there's 2 pods. I can't help but think this 8s some Cam and Jimmy fake beef shyt in order to spin off. Prolly just Math clutching the bag smh
Na I just saw the queensflip live with math and math said it’s over with them. Said space ghost asked for 100k for him to give back the equipment and shyt