Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Well this is disappointing as fukk. You got one of the hottest podcasts picking up the most steam and not only do you take the first bag you see...it's (allegedly) less than 3mil? These dudes could have held out, got closer to 1mil subs, created a monster of a platform and then gotten at least a 10mil deal. You got a camera/tech guy who handles all that shyt very well. You got great cohosts that can weave in and out of a 2-3 hour interview with ease....everything was there for the taking.
:francis:

Esso and Hynaken were also great tone shifters. Mecca is way too entitled and sanctimonious, you need somebody who can counter that energy and keep shyt light.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Math never seen that type of money :russ:

Yeah, breh :dwillhuh:

He blew up his formula for a couple mil....that doesn't seem like a lot of money to fukk up what he had going. Especially if he can't use content that Esso was in :jbhmm:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Yeah, breh :dwillhuh:

He blew up his formula for a couple mil....that doesn't seem like a lot of money to fukk up what he had going. Especially if he can't use content that Esso was in :jbhmm:
3 Mill is a lot of money. I think people are a little jaded by these fake numbers that get thrown out like Rory and Mal getting 10 Million (Rory and Mal both straight up said this is fake), and Gillie and Wallo getting 100 Million (which hasn't been verified by anyone outside of HH blogs. No respectable media outlet has confirmed these numbers. I find it hard to believe based off their numbers and where they rank, they got 100 Ms).

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
3 Mill is a lot of money. I think people are a little jaded by these fake numbers that get thrown out like Rory and Mal getting 10 Million (Rory and Mal both straight up said this is fake), and Gillie and Wallo getting 100 Million (which hasn't been verified by anyone outside of HH blogs. No respectable media outlet has confirmed these numbers. I find it hard to believe based off their numbers and where they rank, they got 100 Ms).

Agreed....it's a lot of money. Still feels like a low number considering the platform that Math has put together :yeshrug:

Of course Gillie and Wallo didn't get 100 Ms lol.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Bigga is a very good balance to the fukkery. A guy like him is a barbershop staple :manny: and he calls out the supreme bullshyt some of these rappers say.

Not that hynaken mattered, he actually sucked, but esso is a loss.
My problem with Esso was that he tried to be the star of the show and would go on long diatribes taking time away from the actual people they were interviewing.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
My problem with Esso was that he tried to be the star of the show and would go on long diatribes taking time away from the actual people they were interviewing.
Yeah sometimes his comments would be in the natural flow of the discussion, then sometimes it came off like he was trying to prove how known he was in the industry and how connected he was.