Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd be lying if I said I've watched this podcast before besides the Tony Yayo episode...but in any "Destiny's Child" ass situation where one person is clearly the main draw and the superstar...all you have to do for the fans/viewers to accept the expendables is develop a natural looking (whether it's actually natural or not) chemistry with them...via stories, real life exchanges, how yall engage with one another, etc...

Math and the guests and the setting/vibe are the cake (pause)...everything else is just the icing on the cake. The cake is still fire without the icing...doesn't work the other way around. Math can put Cortez and D Chambers and an entertaining close friend in these 3 people's places, breakdown what he needs from them, and probably do the same exact numbers.

DAT NICCA KELSO

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Foreman's Basement
Math when he saw the check and was gonna have to split it

math-hoffa-take-hat-off.gif

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I know there is no possible way because of all the background issues, but Goodz and Clips would be dope as fukk on this shyt. Tbh, I hate that this shyt is happening now, Math has the best pod, easily rn. He needs to come off some of that bread, get a couple more good rotation co hosts, and get Bigga out the paint, maybe, if he needs to keep Biggs on, have him stand at the door or sit in the back, but he isn’t good for one of the main seats.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I know there is no possible way because of all the background issues, but Goodz and Clips would be dope as fukk on this shyt. Tbh, I hate that this shyt is happening now, Math has the best pod, easily rn. He needs to come off some of that bread, get a couple more good rotation co hosts, and get Bigga out the paint, maybe, if he needs to keep Biggs on, have him stand at the door or sit in the back, but he isn’t good for one of the main seats.
Facts I'm surprised he didn't get rid of Bigga. Bigga is replaceable as a show personality only saying one word or so per episode. He is better off as security lol

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Facts I'm surprised he didn't get rid of Bigga. Bigga is replaceable as a show personality only saying one word or so per episode. He is better off as security lol
He is definitely the person that hasn’t seen a dollar off the show so far. This is Maths mentor, I know a couple of people the exact same as Bigga, they aren’t in it for clout, or money, they just want to be there to make sure that their friend isn’t venturing outside the train of thought that they have helped teach. Someone like Bigga doesn’t understand how you can do business outside of “loyalty”, but the problem is, that’s not how the world works.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
I've not watched anywhere near as many episodes as people in here but when I did watch and have it on the in the background the atmosphere and setting with certain people chiming in at different times was a big part of the charm of the show for me

disappointing that the good thing they had going is going to change rather quickly especially as they were still growing their audience

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I hope they get it together from an audio/visual standpoint otherwise I’ll listen less. I’ve been listening to MEO since its inception so the changing cast isn’t a big deal to me, however, I won’t be listening to shytty audio in 2022.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
watched but could never keep my attention

this always felt like it was for some old heads like Joe Budden or sum. Mero interview dope tho. This one too

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I hope they get it together from an audio/visual standpoint otherwise I’ll listen less. I’ve been listening to MEO since its inception so the changing cast isn’t a big deal to me, however, I won’t be listening to shytty audio in 2022.
Same. I always watched for Math and the guests honestly. I've been watching since the beginning, so replacing Hynaken and Esso won't bother me much. They kinda annoyed me most of the time if I'm being honest. Though they did add some liveliness to the discussions.