Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I can't listen to that pod, the host is terrible. Coughing and shyt all in the mic wtf. Anyone got a brief synopsis of what was said? Sucks to see. Hynaken didn't really add much to the show but seemed like he was Math's dude, was always big upping him and shyt. Esso was insightful on the show and has a pretty big IG following. If it's a Revolt deal I wonder if it's some shyt from the Bad Boy past coming back to fukk him. Mark Pitts is the president of RCA now lol.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I can't listen to that pod, the host is terrible. Coughing and shyt all in the mic wtf. Anyone got a brief synopsis of what was said? Sucks to see. Hynaken didn't really add much to the show but seemed like he was Math's dude, was always big upping him and shyt. Esso was insightful on the show and has a pretty big IG following. If it's a Revolt deal I wonder if it's some shyt from the Bad Boy past coming back to fukk him. Mark Pitts is the president of RCA now lol.
Esso was just hanging with Diddy a couple weeks ago too, trying to get him on the show

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Did they say why?
start @ 26:15 , that's when they fleshed it out

He told them they add nothing of value to the show, he could replace them like misfit and knowledge and keep it moving, etc.

he owed all of them money, they said one person on there has NEVER been paid but they didn't name who, it's gotta be either Bigga or Mec and either one is hilarious to think about :mjlol:.

he broke the contract like a typical battle rapper but Esso isn't a dumbass and peeped game immediately, they waited to see if he'd get it together and he never did.

whole group had a phone call where math's lies were coming to light, they were gonna have a dinner and hash it out but Math canclled as nikkas were already driving there

Math signed a 2.7m ReVolt deal and was being greedy, on the RHQ date, revolt people were asking where the rest of the squad was at....Math had already told Hynaken he aint need em to come. He may have really fukked up unless his interviews really go next level and stay there.

Esso/Hynaken had to pull up to his crib to get their bread

basically, Math is the same Math he's always been

Esso said if they air a single episode that he's in on revolt he suing the shyt outta them :dead:

Last edited:

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...

He told them they add nothing of value to the show, he could replace them like misfit and knowledge and keep it moving, etc.

he owed all of them money, they said one person on there has NEVER been paid but they didn't name who, it's gotta be either Bigga or Mec and either one is hilarious to think about :mjlol:.

he broke the contract like a typical battle rapper but Esso isn't a dumbass and peeped game immediately, they waited to see if he'd get it together and he never did.

whole group had a phone call where math's lies were coming to light, they were gonna have a dinner and hash it out but Math canclled as nikkas were already driving there

Math signed a 2.7m ReVolt deal and was being greedy, on the RHQ date, revolt people were asking where the rest of the squad was at....Math had already told Hynaken he aint need em to come. He may have really fukked up unless his interviews really go next level and stay there.

Esso said if they air a single episode that he's in on revolt he suing the shyt outta them :dead;
nikka got the bag and ran...

:francis:

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
:dead:
If these guys didn’t know Math was grimey from URL days then money really blinds people.

And Justin Matthew, all this time was asking Joe about the pod splitting. Dude was trying to see how to do it himself.

I agree with Esso, this podcast ended up popping this year due to the guests and barbershop atmosphere.

I take it that Esso has the network to bring the guests on the show?

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Should have known Math was a slimey nikka at heart. People don't change.

Also should have known something was up when I peeped that Derrick Rose episode and the audio and video looked funny. It also didnt have spaceghost productions written on it like the other episodes.

Esso said if they air a single episode that he's in on revolt he suing the shyt outta them :dead;
All the best ones they did so far have Esso so if revolt can't use that footage that's a big loss lol

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also should have known something was up when I peeped that Derrick Rose episode and the audio and video looked funny.

ya there was one clip where it sounded like someone kept banging something in the background…I had to stop watching it smh

nikka did a Gillie and Wallo on em lol

smh…even tho I don’t particularly be checking for them other dudes’ opinions, them being there is still very important to creating that lively barbershop sound/feeling…I was watching an older ep with meth and some white dude that had what looked like a wrestling belt and it was basically just math by himself conducting the interview and it didn’t have the same feel that it does when they’re all there

Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn seems like they had a good thing going. Ive been going back and watching old episodes with guests that interests me.. Def a dope vibe they were able to achieve. esso seemed to get tipsy a lot but asked good questions and kept it professional. now the dude hynaken can go. i dont ever think he asked an interesting question or really said anything of merit.