Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I could see knowledge and fit coming back.
Same.

I doubt it's Bigga. He said Grafh is on tour too much to be a constant host but he'll be back on the show too.

People in the comments brought up Esso, Hynaken, he didn't say anything. He outright dismissed Champ by saying he's the one who put the fake tape out, he's never coming back.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Flip was on Harlem Legend and said I don't want nothing to do with the Math situation and that he has love for both of them. He said Champ asked him about it and was gonna show him some things in his phone. Flip said he heard some things but wanted nothing to do with it which caused Champ to say he respected it and put away his phone.

Jahad who Flip jumped in his studio also called in and said fukk Jenna.

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
I doubt, highly, it's Esso and Hynaken. But BagFuel has been doing well lately.

Yeah, BagFuel is killing it right now.

So I doubt they'd ever go back.

They said they wouldn't plenty of times, lol. They have the better show now too, so that wouldn't make sense.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Yeah, BagFuel is killing it right now.

So I doubt they'd ever go back.

They said they wouldn't plenty of times, lol. They have the better show now too, so that wouldn't make sense.
They really are, got an Angela Yee interview they are rolling out and a Charlemagne one is coming where he probably will talk about Elliot.

During a conversation with Danny from The Stop(Joe Budden mega fan who does videos about the JBP) , Space ghost also mentioned a revolt deal and that they are making moves.

Last edited: