Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I was just about to post this. Math loves being loud and wrong.
I lasted 2 minutes. This shyt is egregious and the only way I can understand it is that this dude is a life long criminal who has done dumb shyt, only to fall into some minor success in his 40s now so he wants to live that 2nd childhood. Dressing like the kids, trying to make music for kids, defending shyt that you expect a 40yo nikka from the hood to understand is poison. It's not even like hating on Trap Lore is hating on a black person...it's a white dude. From overseas.
:dead:

Krs2

Pro
Daps

He just dropped this song with misfit. Didn't listen to the full song but 1st verse sounds like he admitting having feelings for the dyke homie lol

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
watching old episodes, esso brough a dynamic to this show that’s missed a lot. Easy to see why the views are suffering, the show is not the same.
Yeah I feel like they work better as a unit than as individual parts. Math is a okay interviewer at best but nothing special. Mecca is actually a pretty good interviewer as far as questions and following up, but he lacks a certain discretion when it comes to voicing opinions. He needs to learn a balance between not letting the rapper say anything and going back at it with them to the point of awkwardness.

I've tried to listen to Bag Fuel more since you guys have been recommending it, but I'm sorry, I just can't get into. There's a couple interviews that were okay, but for the most part, I'm not a fan. Esso and Hynaken's interview style without someone else there to reel them in just is grating after 20 minutes. Esso talks over guests way too much and Hynaken is just a bad interviewer. But they worked on MEO. All the flaws they all had was picked up by someone else.

Knowledge and Ms. Fit potentially coming back is good, but Knowledge asked a LOT of stupid questions. He's worse than Hynaken. Ms. Fit was good though. But they do need to bring in a new cast because it's missing the barbershop feel that is had before.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Yeah I feel like they work better as a unit than as individual parts. Math is a okay interviewer at best but nothing special. Mecca is actually a pretty good interviewer as far as questions and following up, but he lacks a certain discretion when it comes to voicing opinions. He needs to learn a balance between not letting the rapper say anything and going back at it with them to the point of awkwardness.

I've tried to listen to Bag Fuel more since you guys have been recommending it, but I'm sorry, I just can't get into. There's a couple interviews that were okay, but for the most part, I'm not a fan. Esso and Hynaken's interview style without someone else there to reel them in just is grating after 20 minutes. Esso talks over guests way too much and Hynaken is just a bad interviewer. But they worked on MEO. All the flaws they all had was picked up by someone else.

Knowledge and Ms. Fit potentially coming back is good, but Knowledge asked a LOT of stupid questions. He's worse than Hynaken. Ms. Fit was good though. But they do need to bring in a new cast because it's missing the barbershop feel that is had before.
Spot on with bag fuel. I love the clips because it goes off before hynaken annoys me.

Krs2

Pro
Daps
It came full circle. It's crazy how this happened with math in battle rap too

He gets to a high point becames too cocky and then shyts go down. After it all goes down he starts being more humble and puts the work in and goes up again

Let's see if he can make it again