Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Just a short summary on him addressing the audio - He says the slap sound is fake and edited in. Says him and jen dont know where that came from. Guess the ball is in Hassan's case :yeshrug:

What do you believe my brother?

Your own ears?

Or the nicca possibly capping?

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Just a short summary on him addressing the audio - He says the slap sound is fake and edited in. Says him and jen dont know where that came from. Guess the ball is in Hassan's case :yeshrug:
Yeah he's saying the slap was edited in, she's saying the same thing. She sounded pissed about it. She didn't even like Math joking about the situation.

So unless there's video, this is a nothing burger. I assume Hass will respond soon.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
What do you believe my brother?

Your own ears?

Or the nicca possibly capping?
As far as what he said about the audio/slap? - I have no choice but to believe the man and woman in the video til the nikka who drip feeding the video actually releases it. It's possible it could be doctored, nikkas love internet games :yeshrug:

Do I believe Math put hands on her? Yes. Going by the pics hassan had.

Hassan can easily kill all this by just releasing the video.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA

:jbhmm: But it's pics of her beat up.

Imma mind my business. Prayers to everyone involved

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
if hass ain’t got proof of math beating shorty like he claimed showing her brother the tape, I could give a fukk about math going to the law on math. You don’t involve family especially if it was based on str8 lies. just hope there is no tape Which as confident as math sound, there ain’t none.
I don't know

This looks kinda funny. Its a clip from the live he pulled down where it looked like he was coaching her on what to say. The math isn't mathing.

:jbhmm: But it's pics of her beat up.

Imma mind my business. Prayers to everyone involved
Maths story was she fell of the bed or it was a braclet but what about the text messages? Maybe champ faked those too :jbhmm:

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
I don't know

This looks kinda funny. Its a clip from the live he pulled down where it looked like he was coaching her on what to say. The math isn't mathing.

Maths story was she fell of the bed or it was a braclet but what about the text messages? Maybe champ faked those too :jbhmm:

Champ is a liar and a thief, so Math could beat that angle.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

hass sound like he waving the white flag and keeps mentioning his official channel might be taken down soon. He sound defeated.

edit: it’s crazy how the whole dirty section has chilled out today on math… they scared cuz that YouTube check will stop and they depend on them shyts.

Krs2

Pro
Daps
Math has always struck me as a flagrant liar

But there doesn't appear to be a video so this will fade away
Idk. It looks more like math got more resources and can easily stop this nikkas money

Diddy is the prove that you can hide all your secrets if you hold more power than the nikkas who know shyt

Krs2

Pro
Daps

So here's Tasha k talking about math and misfit. Honestly I follow battle rap and I always knew she would low key let nikkas smash but never thought it would be Hoffa lol

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Looks like hassan's ig is gone? Least that ig that I posted with Hassan showing the pics is down. Idk if that was Hassan's official one though. Also looking at the above posts, seems Math did a copyright strike against the vid that was posted.

Looks like shyt getting cleaned up :ohhh: