Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So here's Tasha k talking about math and misfit. Honestly I follow battle rap and I always knew she would low key let nikkas smash but never thought it would be Hoffa lol

Ain't she Cortez sister? :patrice:

And she a stud on top of that :russ:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Not gon lie..............Ms fit one thigh was lookin' right some days in that chair ........ :shaq: DONT ACT LIKE YALL AINT PEEP :patrice:

:dead: this shyt just keeps getting worse n worse

edit: how the fukk is tasha k still even active? I thought that Cardi situation would have ended her rep / and channel

Last edited:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Nah this Math shyt only getting bigger, the video will surface eventually if it's real. These brothers can't hold water and now that he striking Hassan shyt he will only go even lower. Can't believe people think it's fake lmao.

Yall seen the picture right! Cmon yall! Something happened obviously and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Math is finished. Basically wifed a pass around and let his weak character get his empire he built burned to the ground.

Math and Joe are very different dudes in ways...but both of them are manipulative and self destructive. Joe has been able to survive his bouts of self destruction...Math will not. Math is done.

Math can survive this as well.

The difference is Joe is elite at what he does, however you wanna define that.

Math is not interesting, nor savvy enough to survive this in a meaningful way. He might be around after this but it won’t be the same.

Joe is a POS too but this nikka’s star just gets brighter and brighter.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never thought there was a video. There's no way math does all of if a potential video existed. I don't underestimate anyone's stupidity or arrogance but here, if such a video really existed, there's too much risk of egg on one's face. You'd go to reframing asap. Then we conveniently get an audio with no video - just don't see the other side as methodical types to slowly leak stuff and build it up - they likely would have went for the kill shot to off rip if it existed (or at least show some actual footage).

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN

lol I think the Ms.Fit thing might be math or someone feeding her false info. Their is no way.

Now Ms.Fit fukking his girl or something I could believe more.

I never thought there was a video. There's no way math does all of if a potential video existed. I don't underestimate anyone's stupidity or arrogance but here, if such a video really existed, there's too much risk of egg on one's face. You'd go to reframing asap. Then we conveniently get an audio with no video - just don't see the other side as methodical types to slowly leak stuff and build it up - they likely would have went for the kill shot to off rip if it existed (or at least show some actual footage).
If the Audio exists you don't think that may have came from some video? Where did that come from? Had to be his girl sent it to someone.

What about the pictures?

They say in the video is she being kicked out and wearing nothing but a thong. We will see if that comes out. It might not but I don't believe Hassan would make that up knowing Math is legally on his ass and he can be sued for slander and liable if it's not true. I believe math would lie because he is a brother who twists the truth all the time.