Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Champ talking about it all. Says he wasn't touching Math's wife. Says there is a lot more shyt that's going to come out about him.

Last edited:

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
This is taking a dark turn. If they got a vid of Math whupping his lady, it'll be a sad day

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Math is finished. Basically wifed a pass around and let his weak character get his empire he built burned to the ground.

Math and Joe are very different dudes in ways...but both of them are manipulative and self destructive. Joe has been able to survive his bouts of self destruction...Math will not. Math is done.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Math is finished. Basically wifed a pass around and let his weak character get his empire he built burned to the ground.

Math and Joe are very different dudes in ways...but both of them are manipulative and self destructive. Joe has been able to survive his bouts of self destruction...Math will not. Math is done.
Math can survive this as well.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Wonder what the real story is, hope it wasn't that she cheated but for him to be that angry that's probably what happened or he found out Flip used to hit it in the past. If Champ hit then shorty really a bust down.

If Flip was hitting it while they were together I doubt him and Math would remain friends.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Champ been said he had text. If I'm Math I would have kept shyt quiet but maybe he didn't know Champ had all that

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Math can survive this as well.
It's clear as day you can hear Math slapping fire out that woman. His sponsors will bail in the blink of an eye. I can't believe niccas would sit here and be dense enough to believe Math will be OK. DV accusations without real proof is the only reason Joe has still survived. Math is caught on camera whooping his woman's ass.

It's OVER over.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
It's clear as day you can hear Math slapping fire out that woman. His sponsors will bail in the blink of an eye. I can't believe niccas would sit here and be dense enough to believe Math will be OK. DV accusations without real proof is the only reason Joe has still survived. Math is caught on camera whooping his woman's ass.

It's OVER over.
I guess it’s different. The woman isn’t going against him though so I don’t know. Depends on how bad that video is. I just see everyone not caring soon like all of joes shyt. He’s not nearly as entertaining as Joe though so that plays a factor.

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
pjF8LZG.gif
Are you not entertained?

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I guess it’s different. The woman isn’t going against him though so I don’t know. Depends on how bad that video is. I just see everyone not caring soon like all of joes shyt. He’s not nearly as entertaining as Joe though so that plays a factor.
It's going to be harder on Math to recover because he's guest dependent unlike Joe. Even if fans don't care guests may be more reluctant to come on the show and be seen next to Math.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

if hass ain’t got proof of math beating shorty like he claimed showing her brother the tape, I could give a fukk about math going to the law on math. You don’t involve family especially if it was based on str8 lies. just hope there is no tape Which as confident as math sound, there ain’t none.