Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Hassan lies too much for me to just take his word for it
Math been quiet though, he hasn't said a thing and he has been pretty prompt with his responses before but we will see. Math does seem like the type imo, he has no self control as shown when he attacked battle rappers on stage.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Math been quiet though, he hasn't said a thing and he has been pretty prompt with his responses before but we will see. Math does seem like the type imo, he has no self control as shown when he attacked battle rappers on stage.
He commented on Twitter

Now Math lies too, so who knows. But he doesn't seem concerned about it.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
He commented on Twitter

Now Math lies too, so who knows. But he doesn't seem concerned about it.

Don't believe him here, he would have went live as he did the other days but we will see. I also don't like that he talking about suing Hassan. That's wack!

We will see how it plays out though.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Don't believe him here, he would have went live as he did the other days but we will see. I also don't like that he talking about suing Hassan. That's wack!

We will see how it plays out though.
The burden is on the person making the accusation to prove it to be true. Hassan needs to drop the video if he has it.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Apparently Math was on his Diddy shyt and a tape exists involving the beat up of a woman. This shyt backfired on Math, all he had to do was shut up and let Champ catch his karma but he forgot about his own.

damn. whats the backstory on all this

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
The burden is on the person making the accusation to prove it to be true. Hassan needs to drop the video if he has it.
Good point but if he says he seen it then I don't think he would out right lie about it. The fact Math switched up and stopped going on live is suspicious to me. If Math said he was suing Hassan and Hassan lied about a video he can just add Slander and Liabel to the claim making things worse for Hassan. I doubt Hassan is that dumb but you never know lol

Like I said we will see if he has the tape or he is bluffing. I do know thing been rocky with Math and his girl.

damn. whats the backstory on all this
You mean of the math vs Hassan beef or this video?

Hassan said he received a video of Math beating up his girl or threatening her and it you see her face beat up real bad. There was a situation recently where math and his girl broke up over her leaking his music which did upset him but they made up at some point. This was months ago so I feel maybe the video exists.

Math also had someone accuse him of rape a few years ago. The allegations didn't seem to be true but you never know. People didn't believe her because she asked for go fund me money. She was a constant fixture in the battle rap community and after the allegations she got real low. Even now no one has seen her or anything when she used to be at all the battles. So Hassan had been using that to attack Math with it but that shyt might be bogus lol.

Last edited:

Krs2

Pro
Daps
^^^ dude that situation of his girl leaking his music was fake for promo lol can't believe people actually thought that was real it was cringe and very bad acting

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
^^^ dude that situation of his girl leaking his music was fake for promo lol can't believe people actually thought that was real it was cringe and very bad acting
lol wasnt she in one of the music videos after