Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
^^^ dude that situation of his girl leaking his music was fake for promo lol can't believe people actually thought that was real it was cringe and very bad acting
You sure? I remember Champ speaking and said that at some point he was going through personal shyt and shyt with his girl. So even if that particular thing was fake maybe they had some issues at a time.

Last edited:

Krs2

Pro
Daps
You sure? I remember Champ speaking and said that at some point he was going through personal shyt and shyt with his girl. So even if that particular thing was fake maybe they had some issues at a time.
Yeah u right that shyt was definitely fake but I don't doubt that she could possibly be the one Hassan was talking

Also I heard bullets Gotti say that quenzflip and King face used to smash that girl before math met her you think that's true??

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Yeah u right that shyt was definitely fake but I don't doubt that she could possibly be the one Hassan was talking

Also I heard bullets Gotti say that quenzflip and King face used to smash that girl before math met her you think that's true??
Yeah I think so, she used to be on Flip show and Face and her always used to flirt and shyt. I know Face at least used to try on the low.

Flip married but would call her his best friend and they went to Vegas together to film content. I think Flip used to fukk some of them girls on his show, he would even finger a few right with the live on under the table. In fact he caught a rape allegation from Jenna's sister Samantha now that you mention it, you jogged my memory lmao. Jenna and him was still cool after he fell out with her sister and even Jenna and her sister fell out behind the shyt. Sam swears Flip was inappropriate with her while Flip says he had camera footage proving he was innocent.

On a side note, I saw the day Math went up on Flip's show and they first met. Math put move on her right with the cameras on lol. She kinda bad can't front but I like her better thick, she lost weight.

Krs2

Pro
Daps
Yeah I think so, she used to be on Flip show and Face and her always used to flirt and shyt. I know Face at least used to try on the low.

Flip married but would call her his best friend and they went to Vegas together to film content. I think Flip used to fukk some of them girls on his show, he would even finger a few right with the live on under the table. In fact he caught a rape allegation from Jenna's sister Samantha now that you mention it, you jogged my memory lmao. Jenna and him was still cool after he fell out with her sister and even Jenna and her sister fell out behind the shyt. Sam swears Flip was inappropriate with her while Flip says he had camera footage proving he was innocent.

On a side note, I saw the day Math went up on Flip's show and they first met. Math put move on her right with the cameras on lol. She kinda bad can't front but I like her better thick, she lost weight.
Yeah from the lil bit I watch flip it looks like he pays this chicks on the low for some p*ssy. I don't know if you follow battle rap but there's this dude battle truth who exposed flip for paying for p

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Hoffa be doing way too much. Always going live, entertaining ppl under him, stooping down to their levels

He ain't deny it, said he grew and matured from it but admitted pictures existed. He deflecting talking about he bringing my family into this shyt.

Hassan should leak what he got. I knew that shyt wasn't a lie lol.

Last edited:

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Yeah from the lil bit I watch flip it looks like he pays this chicks on the low for some p*ssy. I don't know if you follow battle rap but there's this dude battle truth who exposed flip for paying for p
Yeah he seems like a trick low key but who knows maybe they fukk him for the clout lol

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
:wow:
All this and still 3k subscribers away from a million.

You would think this shyt would push it over to a million at least

Krs2

Pro
Daps
This shyt better than wrestling

@Krs2 are you china brim? Lol

No why u say that?? I'm bout to watch this whole shyt but. I always thought it was weird that math cuff her, it was pretty clear that flip had something with her. (Allegedly)

Cuffing flips leftovers,🤢🤢🤢