Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
We'll just agree to disagree bro

:heh:
You can't disagree with a fact. Everything I stated was facts not an opinion. I'm pointing out the history. We didn't enter the era of the 40+ year old still rapper being hot till the 2010s. That didn't exist prior to the 2010s. Rappers back in the days were gossiping too (DMX and 50 both saying Ja Rule fukked trannys for example) but we are now in an era were 40+ rappers and hip hop figures are in the spotlight unlike back in the day so the same things that went on back in the day is still going on but the rappers from back in the day are now 40+ and in the spotlight.

I'm gonna end it right there because your last reply confirms what I said went over your head. I'm done.

Last edited:
Daps
:heh:
You can't disagree with a fact. Everything I stated was facts not an opinion. I'm pointing out the history. We didn't enter the era of the 40+ year old still rapper being hot till the 2010s. That didn't exist prior to the 2010s. Rappers back in the days were gossiping too (DMX and 50 both saying Ja Rule fukked trannys for example) but we are now in an era were 40+ rappers and hip hop figures are in the spotlight unlike back in the day so the same things that went on back in the day is still going on but the rappers from back in the day are now 40+ and in the spotlight.

I'm gonna end it right there because your last reply confirms what I said went over your head. I'm done.
Nah bro, you so concerned with what rappers are doing, you missing the point but we can leave it at that, leave some of the chatty patty s**t for the women though lol

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly I doubt he thought that through because the minute you walk into Apple stores you see all the cameras. He had to know he was being watched unless he's just stupid or didn't care (because he wants to go back to jail). Saying it's a business transaction not gonna make it less awkward, I bet. Plus lol...what do you do when the charge gets declined. Do you say "damn lemme get my other card from the car, be right back" and bounce lol?

‘I can’t wrap my head around that shyt cuz i could be wrong but business transactions of that amount is pre-planned. I doubt they just walk into an Apple Store and start buying on the spot that amount worth. Like I‘m really dumbfounded in a way but then i realize most criminals are just heavy ass risk takers. Just don’t be caring about consequences.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Zip and his brother (Big Zip) did 18 years in prison for a robbery

Zip blew a nikkas' brains out at age 15

Their dad is doing life in prison for killing a cop

He was rapping before he went in, he still raps now. He's actually nice. He's from Corona. Royal Flush is his mans.

Daily-News-1996-07-31-842.jpg
Damn no wonder he acts like that, he comes from a long line of violent dengenerates and that is all he knows. I thought he was a crack head the way his eyes look bugged out and the way he speaks but he may just be a mental case, someone with a bad mental disorder and a lot of trauma. You really have to be in the very bowels of society to do something like that at 15.

Either way he is hilarious talking about After David :russ: that nikka crazy and I hope he did some real work on himself.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Apparently Math was on his Diddy shyt and a tape exists involving the beat up of a woman. This shyt backfired on Math, all he had to do was shut up and let Champ catch his karma but he forgot about his own.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
:mjgrin:
I guess Dirty Section about to bring real Math Hoffa out soon.
We been getting too much Justin Matthew recently

Or is this a weird way of getting over the million subscribers :jbhmm:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Apparently Math was on his Diddy shyt and a tape exists involving the beat up of a woman. This shyt backfired on Math, all he had to do was shut up and let Champ catch his karma but he forgot about his own.

Hassan lies too much for me to just take his word for it