Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
It’s just my opinion. I just think she opted not to pursue it further which is what happens with a lot of women. Keke was an active staple in battle and she just suddenly disappeared. Someone who is in the culture hosting events, at every event, and she’s suddenly just gone.

Based on my experience, when women leave a space abruptly, “something “ happened.
According to Hassan some Math affiliates and people in the community felt like you, that it could be true. Hassan said people would tell him about it but he always said Math was innocent till proven guilty out of loyalty.

Either way only them two know the truth and the fact is sometimes women lie as well. Math said his side of the story and she never spoke up again but it could be because of fear or trauma. It's one of those things we would never know for a fact especially cause she didn't do a rape kit. Did it even get to the point where he had sex with her or was he just too aggressive? I can't even remember.

Daps
I swear these Podcasts and Youtube have turned men into gossiping, chatty patty women and the crazy thing is they don't even realize it. And it's basically the same on the coli. Why do some of y'all care enough to post about all this gossipy s**t day after day. Go to a album thread and post about some music, the Common and Freeway albums are fire.

Math show used to be dope but it might aswell be in a hair salon instead of a barbershop moving forward.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Is this nikka a real OG or something? Like was he respected in the streets. This is a wild dude.

The explanation point on his hat is supposed to be at the end of the phrase but he has it at the start. Is this nikka Spanish or something? Lol even then he would use two of them.
Zip and his brother (Big Zip) did 18 years in prison for a robbery

Zip blew a nikkas' brains out at age 15

Their dad is doing life in prison for killing a cop

He was rapping before he went in, he still raps now. He's actually nice. He's from Corona. Royal Flush is his mans.

Daily-News-1996-07-31-842.jpg

Last edited:

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
I swear these Podcasts and Youtube have turned men into gossiping, chatty patty women and the crazy thing is they don't even realize it. And it's basically the same on the coli. Why do some of y'all care enough to post about all this gossipy s**t day after day. Go to a album thread and post about some music, the Common and Freeway albums are fire.

Math show used to be dope but it might aswell be in a hair salon instead of a barbershop moving forward.

That's not how it works. These Youtubers are monetized. They entertain the drama because it gets them paid and there is an audience ( like the ones in this thread) that is entertained by the drama.

Didn't Freeway say Jaz O was 40 and broke?
Didn't Common do a whole song dissing Ice Cube?
Those same 2 rappers you just mentioned engaged in drama before this Youtuber era and had us chatting about it back in the day. They did it first so one can say that those 2 rappers you mentioned are contributors to why we still currently entertain drama in hip hop.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Men gossiping/chatty patty is as old as snitching and prostitution is.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
That's not how it works. These Youtubers are monetized. They entertain the drama because it gets them paid and there is an audience ( like the ones in this thread) that is entertained by the drama.

Those same 2 rappers you just mentioned engaged in drama before this Youtuber era and had us chatting about it back in the day. They did it first so one can say that those 2 rappers you mentioned are contributors to why we still currently entertain drama in hip hop.
Yeah people have always been drawn to drama. The internet just made it easier to see it out in the open.

Daps

If it make you feel better to compare 2 diss tracks from years ago to grown men in their 40's and 50's going back and forth day after day about each other personal business and meaningless s**t or grown men being gossipy like women day after day, have at it bro. It still doesn't change what I said.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
If it make you feel better to compare 2 diss tracks from years ago to grown men in their 40's and 50's going back and forth day after day about each other personal business and meaningless s**t or grown men being gossipy like women day after day, have at it bro. It still doesn't change what I said.

You missed the point of what I said. Forget Freeway and Common. 2Pac fukking Faith. Jay Z fukking Nas' BM. QD3 having a 3 part beef series. P Cutta beef series. Drama has been a part of hip hop since Kool Moe Dee dissing Busy Bee.

All of this was before YouTube existed. Drama has always been a part if Hip hop. Everything we are witnessing with the drill rappers disrespecting the dead or all these female rappers beefing with each other or Youtubers being gossipy and dishing personal info about each other...all of that is just the current wave in hip hop culture. But drama itself has always existed in hip hop.

Daps
You missed the point of what I said. Forget Freeway and Common. 2Pac fukking Faith. Jay Z fukking Nas' BM. QD3 having a 3 part beef series. P Cutta beef series. Drama has been a part of hip hop since Kool Moe Dee dissing Busy Bee.

All of this was before YouTube existed. Drama has always been a part if Hip hop. Everything we are witnessing with the drill rappers disrespecting the dead or all these female rappers beefing with each other or Youtubers being gossipy and dishing personal info about each other...all of that is just the current wave in hip hop culture. But drama itself has always existed in hip hop.
I didn't miss your point, true enough diss tracks and beef have always been apart of hip-hop but everybody you named was in their 20's at the time. I'm talking about cats in their 40's and 50's like Math, Wack 100 and countless other people in hip-hop being chatty patty gossipers as grown ass men in their 40's and 50's. And even on this site, dudes in their 40's and 50's discussing chatty patty messy s**t like women, it's disgusting. Take a look at the comment section on a IG post. You can't tell the men from the women.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
I didn't miss your point, true enough diss tracks and beef have always been apart of hip-hop but everybody you named was in their 20's at the time. I'm talking about cats in their 40's and 50's like Math, Wack 100 and countless other people in hip-hop being chatty patty gossipers as grown ass men in their 40's and 50's. And even on this site, dudes in their 40's and 50's discussing chatty patty messy s**t like women, it's disgusting. Take a look at the comment section on a IG post. You can't tell the men from the women.

We didn't enter the era of the 40+ year old rapper/hip hop figure still being hot till the 2010s. We didn't have 40+ year old rappers that were popping in the 80s, 90s and 2000s. So this thing were 40+ plus year old rappers/hip hop figures being in the spotlight is a recent thing. When Rae and Ghost did their verzus, Ghost had his pants hanging off his ass at 50+ years old. So yeah the 40+ year old rapper living out his 2nd childhood on current era social media is the recent wave and you can't compare it to the past eras were 40+ year olds weren't in the spotlight like that.

Daps
We didn't enter the era of the 40+ year old rapper/hip hop figure still being hot till the 2010s. We didn't have 40+ year old rappers that were popping in the 80s, 90s and 2000s. So this thing were 40+ plus year old rappers/hip hop figures being in the spotlight is a recent thing. When Rae and Ghost did their verzus, Ghost had his pants hanging off his ass at 50+ years old. So yeah the 40+ year old rapper living out his 2nd childhood on current era social media is the recent wave and you can't compare it to the past eras were 40+ year olds weren't in the spotlight like that.
We'll just agree to disagree bro, as a 44 year old man with a 18 year old son, it's just certain things as a grown man I don't do and that I grew out of. Gossiping day after day about meaningless things and other people issues is one of them.