Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
No why u say that?? I'm bout to watch this whole shyt but. I always thought it was weird that math cuff her, it was pretty clear that flip had something with her. (Allegedly)

Cuffing flips leftovers,🤢🤢🤢
When Flip, Joe and Math did their couple of pods together I thought it was weird how Flip mentioned multiple times how it was foul of Math to snatch her away the way he did. He seemed real hurt by that, so wouldn't shock me if Flip had something going on with her.

Maybe I'm just weird, but I'm with you. If I even thought a girl had fukked Flip ain't no way in hell I could wife her up cause she clearly ain't a good decision maker OR will do anything for the bag.

Last edited:

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
nvm, the vid above doesnt show the pics like this ig does

This is going to be the first thing Math thinks about as soon as he wakes up tomorrow morning.

And all this because Math just had to have 10 Toes Down on his show but 10 Toes Down can't save Math now. It wasn't worth having dude on the show at the end of the day.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
And somebody commented saying Math is lucky there ain’t no video and Hassan replied “stay tuned”. Why didn’t Math just dead this beef before it got to this?
Ego and him having his wife backing him up like he didnt put paws on her.
Yea he got the video, or video of something. If you enlarge that post where it shows math on the side it has a pause icon on there like it's in the middle of playing a video. Idk if it's Math during that fight or wilding during an argument.
6497204446f10eb9ee986abb5419feff.png

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
No why u say that?? I'm bout to watch this whole shyt but. I always thought it was weird that math cuff her, it was pretty clear that flip had something with her. (Allegedly)

Cuffing flips leftovers,🤢🤢🤢
She was cute and Math is a nikka with no self control lol.

Also lol I asked cause I told you her and Flip went on a trip together yesterday and all of a sudden I see that in Chyna's video today.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
When Flip, Joe and Math did their couple of pods together I thought it was weird how Flip mentioned multiple times how it was foul of Math to snatch her away the way he did. He seemed real hurt by that, so wouldn't shock me if Flip had something going on with her.

Maybe I'm just weird, but I'm with you. If I even though a girl had fukked Flip ain't no way in hell I could wife her up cause she clearly ain't a good decision maker OR will do anything for the bag.

Lol Flip married and always pushed this, she is my best friend narrative. My guess is they either was fukking or they had attraction but never took it all the way.

This the video where Math bagged Jenna lol @52.54. Math spoke to her and she was never on Flip's show again.

nikkas gotta put some respect on Hass name. nikkas was here saying he had nothing and just like the wack situation he comes with the receipts
Facts, I knew he had something. If Math is suing him he can't lie cause Math could always say Hassan slandered him and was making up lies to hurt his business. Hassan may be a wild nikka at times but he isn't that dumb.
Math knowing this shyt was out there makes him/his wife look like clowns with the fake fight vid and other shyt they did.

Facts, that's why he had to take that response shyt down.

I knew something was up when he pulled that video down. People said it looked like he was coaching her but I think that's bullshyt, she loves him it seems and maybe Math himself went and got therapy.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Hassan just played the Audio of the video..oh shyt

Damn Math, shows over! This shyt is crazy!