Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn Math going live every day arguing with Hassan lol. Safe to say this shyt backfired and Math now in the dirty section with them nikkas...illl.

Mad mac pros, a few iphones and even a mac desktop. Them shyt all a thousand and change each.

so he went to the Apple Store like he was making a business transaction? Cause ain’t no way you dare go into a Apple Store like “I need 10 Mac pros, 10 desktops, and let me get 50 iPhones and charges and phone cases” on some regular shyt…. And think no flags is gonns be raised. Then again, criminals really don’t be giving a fukk.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Zip sounds like a real crack head, I think he did dust back in the day lol. He sounds like one of them nikkas.

so he went to the Apple Store like he was making a business transaction? Cause ain’t no way you dare go into a Apple Store like “I need 10 Mac pros, 10 desktops, and let me get 50 iPhones and charges and phone cases” on some regular shyt…. And think no flags is gonns be raised. Then again, criminals really don’t be giving a fukk.
Right, Im thinking that's what he did. For a business that makes sense like an office space or something so f he was smart he approached it that was and not as a regular consumer.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
They saying P2, Preme son got the Bimmy paperwork.

They got Bimmy on that after davis :russ:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He implied Math was a rapist. Math caught a bad case some years ago, it got thrown out but Hassan brought it back up recently and now Math is big mad.

Though ideally he wants them all to go to the barbershop and talk it out with Zip,10 Toes and Hassan.

I think Math did it

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN

Is this nikka a real OG or something? Like was he respected in the streets. This is a wild dude.

The explanation point on his hat is supposed to be at the end of the phrase but he has it at the start. Is this nikka Spanish or something? Lol even then he would use two of them.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Honestly I doubt he thought that through because the minute you walk into Apple stores you see all the cameras. He had to know he was being watched unless he's just stupid or didn't care (because he wants to go back to jail). Saying it's a business transaction not gonna make it less awkward, I bet. Plus lol...what do you do when the charge gets declined. Do you say "damn lemme get my other card from the car, be right back" and bounce lol?

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why you say that? From what Math said the girl never took him to court and just made allegations.

At the same time it's wild Math got Hassan's video taken down and threatened to take him to court.

It’s just my opinion. I just think she opted not to pursue it further which is what happens with a lot of women. Keke was an active staple in battle and she just suddenly disappeared. Someone who is in the culture hosting events, at every event, and she’s suddenly just gone.

Based on my experience, when women leave a space abruptly, “something “ happened.