Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's why he has to want to go back to jail or he hit his head as a child. Even a normal criminal would understand walking into a store and trying to spend that much money (not knowing if the card has a limit) is stupid. Not to mention knowing that cameras would record the entire thing. I assume he could have spent a couple thousand in the store with no issue. Maybe bought some phones to flip on the street or something.

what Did he take to the cashier that summed up to that amount is what I’m even more curious about….

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
That nikka just had me legit in tears effortlessly lol. “Those ya OG’s??????? :dahell::dahell:
nikka said his OGs was boosters, I damn near lost it lol.

"nikka I'M THE OG AND I'M TELLING YOU HE WAS A RAT"

"Matter fact Bimmy ya OG, you said you was in the studio with him. When was that? If it was the 90s, Big Nose Troy was after you too and you didn't even know it"

:dead:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Math dropped a diss record on Champ:

Trash, smh, some of these bars from battle rappers of all people, genuinely confuse the fukk outta me how they think they can get them off? “Crèam and 2 biscuits like an Oreo” I shyt it right off after that shyt, fukking trash

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka said his OGs was boosters, I damn near lost it lol.

"nikka I'M THE OG AND I'M TELLING YOU HE WAS A RAT"

"Matter fact Bimmy ya OG, you said you was in the studio with him. When was that? If it was the 90s, Big Nose Troy was after you too and you didn't even know it"

:dead:
“WHO told you Bim’ was official?????? Some Brooklyn nikkas???? Not no nikkas from Queens…. Those the same nikkas that told you Champ was official??? Those OG’s???” :stopitslime:

Krs2

Pro
Daps
Trash, smh, some of these bars from battle rappers of all people, genuinely confuse the fukk outta me how they think they can get them off? “Crèam and 2 biscuits like an Oreo” I shyt it right off after that shyt, fukking trash
Funny cause in battle rap that line would be an haymaker

It's funny that math can be very emotional in real life but in songs(an in most of his battles) you just don't get that energy so there's really no replay value

Play a math Hoffa song and then a pac song after, the difference his hugeeee. A tuff guy like math just really give u more energy on his songs

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Damn Math going live every day arguing with Hassan lol. Safe to say this shyt backfired and Math now in the dirty section with them nikkas...illl.

what Did he take to the cashier that summed up to that amount is what I’m even more curious about….
Mad mac pros, a few iphones and even a mac desktop. Them shyt all a thousand and change each.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Whats going on with Hasan?
He implied Math was a rapist. Math caught a bad case some years ago, it got thrown out but Hassan brought it back up recently and now Math is big mad.

Though ideally he wants them all to go to the barbershop and talk it out with Zip,10 Toes and Hassan.

Last edited: