Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Who is Bigga btw? Is he a guy Hoffa grew up with or someone else. I'm kind of baffled why he's out there but doesn't listen to any rap music due to it being demonic lol. I like Bigga I'm just curious why he sticks around.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Who is Bigga btw? Is he a guy Hoffa grew up with or someone else. I'm kind of baffled why he's out there but doesn't listen to any rap music due to it being demonic lol. I like Bigga I'm just curious why he sticks around.
@FreshAIG actually answered this earlier itt. He is Math's "Spiritual advisor"/old head, and he has a security company.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Math was on Twitter Spaces yesterday and says he has an episode with Derrick Rose dropping
8AB17E18-D97B-441D-9490-F180E3EE7A59.jpeg

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Math gonna take Bigga off the show...
I thought the same thing recently after the Ortiz interview. It seems like when Biggs speaks and it’s not often that Math always hit him with the :mjtf: and be like get the fukk outta here and waves his hand off at him.

both do Math and Biggs kind of be outta touch with what the guest be saying.

Cake in point they were talking about the PnN situation and dudes robbing rappers for their chain tk come up ona lock and he went into tangent tangent talking about it’s not really a lock becaue you not goin get anywher sense the value for that chain that’s it’s worth only like 5 k and I’m listening like 6k is the world to an average nigguh. Math be out of touch with the streets. Ain’t no sophisticated jack boys in these streets. Just desperate nigguhs lookin for any come up they can. Cuz they can take that 5 g’s and flip it in the hood

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I thought the same thing recently after the Ortiz interview. It seems like when Biggs speaks and it’s not often that Math always hit him with the :mjtf: and be like get the fukk outta here and waves his hand off at him.

both do Math and Biggs kind of be outta touch with what the guest be saying.

Cake in point they were talking about the PnN situation and dudes robbing rappers for their chain tk come up ona lock and he went into tangent tangent talking about it’s not really a lock becaue you not goin get anywher sense the value for that chain that’s it’s worth only like 5 k and I’m listening like 6k is the world to an average nigguh. Math be out of touch with the streets. Ain’t no sophisticated jack boys in these streets. Just desperate nigguhs lookin for any come up they can. Cuz they can take that 5 g’s and flip it in the hood
Yeah I don't know if Math is so removed he forgot the hunger of a street nikka, but 5 K is a MAJOR come up on the streets. The majority of robberies and shyt, nikkas make away with less than $500. There ain't never been sophisticated stick up kids. lol. Word

nikkas 100000% will kill you for $5000 and not think twice. He's saying it's not changing their situation, shiiit, for a nikka who has nothing, it certainly will. And they only see the item not the consequences of getting the item, that's one of the many reasons there's so many repeat offenders.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I don't know if Math is so removed he forgot the hunger of a street nikka, but 5 K is a MAJOR come up on the streets. The majority of robberies and shyt, nikkas make away with less than $500. There ain't never been sophisticated stick up kids. lol. Word

nikkas 100000% will kill you for $5000 and not think twice. He's saying it's not changing their situation, shiiit, for a nikka who has nothing, it certainly will. And they only see the item not the consequences of getting the item, that's one of the many reasons there's so many repeat offenders.
Yeah that was frustrating to hear. And I dont know his background but I heard he used to Be a street nigguh

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Finally finished the Guru episode. Great guest, good brother

1. Is it me or does Math get his point shytted on or ignored more than anybody up there and he’s the host? I’ve only heard a couple episodes but something I’ve noticed

2. I fukked with Sean Biggs cuz he brought a righteous perspective but the brother is nuts