FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Finally finished the Guru episode. Great guest, good brother

1. Is it me or does Math get his point shytted on or ignored more than anybody up there and he’s the host? I’ve only heard a couple episodes but something I’ve noticed

2. I fukked with Sean Biggs cuz he brought a righteous perspective but the brother is nuts
Nah Hyneken for sure gets his points shytted on the most. Lol. Every time he talks they pretty much throw their hands in the air like “nooooo”

I think Math just plays devils advocate and tries to come from left field with his opinions

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
Nah Hyneken for sure gets his points shytted on the most. Lol. Every time he talks they pretty much throw their hands in the air like “nooooo”

I think Math just plays devils advocate and tries to come from left field with his opinions
When Hynaken suggested a 3 way verzuz with Clue, Drama & Khaled everybody threw their hands up lmaooo

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
Finally finished the Guru episode. Great guest, good brother

1. Is it me or does Math get his point shytted on or ignored more than anybody up there and he’s the host? I’ve only heard a couple episodes but something I’ve noticed

2. I fukked with Sean Biggs cuz he brought a righteous perspective but the brother is nuts
Bigga like those old heads on FB who spam the timeline with Professor Griff conspiracy videos from YT

DAT NICCA KELSO

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Foreman's Basement

Once you see him do this with his hands you know its gonna be some nonsense coming from his mouth,

Screenshot-2022-10-18-123300.png

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Yeah Math definitely a street nikka, so it was surprising to hear him say that.
LOL it almost sounds like he got stuck inside OB4CL, or Reasonable Doubt, where every street dude is a boss, and no one can be bothered with nickel and dimes.
ITT I said I wouldn’t listen to another Slaughterhouse interview, but I did see the clip about mental health, and I have to say, it was cool of Math to let Mecc have the chair, he is a dude that has a connection with group, and it was cool seeing him be able to cook, and the passion he has for the music and these rappers. That is what sets this platform apart, and nobody is doing anything quite like this. Also, I know he kind of flipped it like he was joking, but Math seems like he sees $$$ in ruffling Joe’s feathers. He knows that Joe don’t fukk with the little snide comments, and he would much rather you come out and say what you have to say, lol, is it pod Math fueling competition, or it battle rap Math, being the latest to try to get Joe to rap? Watch that space.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Why Math still got that corny ass song as the theme for his podcast? That shyt is like super duper, really really ass, :laugh:

I guess if it aint broke don't fix it, podcast is obviously working so fukk it.
I think it’s alright, I was talking to my brother about it the other day, how that other one, produced by Havoc obviously didn’t hit lol I thought it was alright after 3 or 4 listens, but it was trash to me when I first heard it

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why Math still got that corny ass song as the theme for his podcast? That shyt is like super duper, really really ass, :laugh:

I guess if it aint broke don't fix it, podcast is obviously working so fukk it.

lmaoooooo I would never listen to it in its entirety but I do like it for the intro/outro

it made me go back and listen to “friday” several times tho lol