Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I don't see the point of the VR podcasts
I think it’s pretty cool, I watch on my oculus a couple times, and the shyt is something that I really never thought would happen, even though I never really thought about it before. I think he is very smart for getting ahead of the game on this.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I think it’s pretty cool, I watch on my oculus a couple times, and the shyt is something that I really never thought would happen, even though I never really thought about it before. I think he is very smart for getting ahead of the game on this.
only fukked with a few times on my phone, it's a dope idea. I think it'll catch on. It's really like you there and shyt

had no idea guru had his own VR company either.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I don't see the point of the VR podcasts
Math talked about this on No Jumper, you need the VR headset when you watch it to get the effect. Basically you get the vibe of actually being inside the barbershop with the headset. It doesn't work when you watch it regular.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, unless something happened very recently, the only way Bigga is off the show is if he wants to be off the show. Math knows that he doesn’t really add anything, he is just loyal to his guys.
If they plan on keeping the barbershop vibe then there's no reason to take Bigga off the show. But he needs to prepare a question or two instead of randomly interjecting.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If they plan on keeping the barbershop vibe then there's no reason to take Bigga off the show. But he needs to prepare a question or two instead of randomly interjecting.
You see the Bimmy episode yet? It was dope and he actually had some questions, that Soul B answered

Soul B actually needs his own episode. His street legacy is next level, but he has so much knowledge on the beginning of Hip Hop too.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
How Yayo gonna accuse Hynaken of disrespecting Kay Slay then get mad when he tries to defend himself? Then you called him an internet nikka and said he ain't like that, lol. nikka started the interview on bullshyt.

Last edited:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
How Yayo gonna accuse Hynaken of disrespecting Kay Slay then get mad when he tries to defend themselves? Then you called him an internet nikka and said he ain't like that, lol. nikka started the interview on bullshyt.

Then he had the nerve to say "Why you yelling at me, I thought we was friends"

Lmao Yayo was drunk

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
Yayo on straight bs out the gate... Then Math basically tryna shut Hynaken up for tryna defend himself... Smh...

Merk just tryna smoke... Trynna pay Math to smoke in the shop...

Not even 5 min in and this shyt is off the rails...
How Yayo gonna accuse Hynaken of disrespecting Kay Slay then get mad when he tries to defend themselves? Then you called him an internet nikka and said he ain't like that, lol. nikka started the interview on bullshyt.