Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How Yayo gonna accuse Hynaken of disrespecting Kay Slay then get mad when he tries to defend themselves? Then you called him an internet nikka and said he ain't like that, lol. nikka started the interview on bullshyt.

15 minutes in and even Uncle Murda hit the:snoop:

:russ:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I would say, I care the least about another crook and Ortiz interview, just like Royce, it’s the same shyt every time they open their mouths, and not even Math and crew can make these guys interesting, that’s my opinion. At least with a Budden, you gonna get something outrageous as soon as he feels boxed in, these guys are all platitudes, all the time.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think Math gonna take Bigga off the show...

granted yayo was doing a lot but bigga was responsible for A LOT of the tension…murda was cool for the most part and bigga even had him riled up…even toward the end when it seemed like they came to an understanding then bigga went into his scriptures shyt and that got everybody riled up again…dude is very spiritual but you can’t go around hammering everybody with that shyt…I agree with some of the things he says in this interview and others but it’s the way he goes about saying it and he has to realize that due to his age/experiences some ppl simply may not be “there” yet so he can’t get upset when they’re not receptive to some of the shyt he’s kicking