Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
This interview gonna have clips on ESPN and Fox Sports probably. Thats wild.
I hope those outlets are very careful with how they show that shyt too. I been following Rose his whole career, like a lot of people around this site, and he has never been one to seek out attention. His privacy is very important to him, and he seems like a humble, gracious guy, just not very talkative. From the one clip they showed so far, he almost seems nervous\shakey talking, and I know Math and then aren't gonna try to talk him into some sensationalist bullshyt. If this is done right, this can turn into something that this space has needed, an opportunity for some really interesting, but shy folks to tell their stories. I hope the interview is dope.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I hope those outlets are very careful with how they show that shyt too. I been following Rose his whole career, like a lot of people around this site, and he has never been one to seek out attention. His privacy is very important to him, and he seems like a humble, gracious guy, just not very talkative. From the one clip they showed so far, he almost seems nervous\shakey talking, and I know Math and then aren't gonna try to talk him into some sensationalist bullshyt. If this is done right, this can turn into something that this space has needed, an opportunity for some really interesting, but shy folks to tell their stories. I hope the interview is dope.
I know Math said in spaces that during the interview he had to kinda stop Rose a few times from telling too much, sounded like Rose was saying shyt that could get him in trouble or looked at differently from corporations based off past affiliations.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I know Math said in spaces that during the interview he had to kinda stop Rose a few times from telling too much, sounded like Rose was saying shyt that could get him in trouble or looked at differently from corporations based off past affiliations.
That's good, too many of these clowns out here go the other way. Math is gonna keep growing if he can maintain that shyt. Just look at how he handled that Yayo shyt, it was almost like Yayo was disarmed that Math kept trying to bring him to the positive side, and almost coach him into disavowing that gangsta shyt for the sake of the kids, but Yayo so used to that Vlad style of "tell me if you ever murdered someone" garbage