FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
:whew: 6 figures a month?

Yeah he definitely turned out to be the highest paid from battle rap.

Gotta pay your people though. I don’t even watch the show like that because the audio/video isn’t what it should be IMO.
Yep. Hynaken, Ghost are the only ones who saw the numbers themselves. And when the topic of money came up, and Bigga asked how much does a show like Math's make with those numbers he gets and they told him 6 figures a month. Bigga speculated originally "50 K a month" and Hynaken told him "You're way low".

Math is probably pulling in a good 900,000 K to 1.2 Million a year off the show just off Youtube. Pretty good lol. Shame he not breaking bread.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's considerably worse than it was before the deal(s). And the guests have been worse too. Guests have gotten better over the last few weeks but I'm talking like, 3 month span shyt has been unwatchable to me.

I'd be very wary of Math if I was one of these guys like Mecca. Maybe the co-hosts just enjoy the vibes and aren't concerned about payment or what money is being made, which could be understandable I guess. If I had an opportunity to show up at my barbershop on a weekend to talk to legends I'd probably do it for free lol. I already have a job, after all (and so does Mecca). I just hope those guys avoid signing things without having lawyers read it first. Math is from that Joe Budden school of scumbags who takes pleasure in fukking over people they deem to be worth less than them. You hear Joe talk about "workers" and it becomes very obvious he cannot be trusted or respected.

I’m listening to the Bigga interview and he already pointed out what’s with wrong with the show. It started out as a barbershop conversation with the guest contributing to just another interview platform.

With the old crew, they didn’t even need guest.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
It's considerably worse than it was before the deal(s). And the guests have been worse too. Guests have gotten better over the last few weeks but I'm talking like, 3 month span shyt has been unwatchable to me.

I'd be very wary of Math if I was one of these guys like Mecca. Maybe the co-hosts just enjoy the vibes and aren't concerned about payment or what money is being made, which could be understandable I guess. If I had an opportunity to show up at my barbershop on a weekend to talk to legends I'd probably do it for free lol. I already have a job, after all (and so does Mecca). I just hope those guys avoid signing things without having lawyers read it first. Math is from that Joe Budden school of scumbags who takes pleasure in fukking over people they deem to be worth less than them. You hear Joe talk about "workers" and it becomes very obvious he cannot be trusted or respected.
Yeah some of the guests a few months back were lackluster and so was the conversations. The guests and the topics have improved lately, but he's still missing a second. Mecca isn't it. He has a good knowledge of Hip Hop but he's too combative with guests and he fukks up the flow of conversation. He's better suited for no guest episodes.

Bigga should've never been on the show.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I’m listening to the Bigga interview and he already pointed out what’s with wrong with the show. It started out as a barbershop conversation with the guest contributing to just another interview platform.

With the old crew, they didn’t even need guest.

Agreed. The thing that excited me was that it felt truly inspired by the Combat Jack show. There were guest episodes but for the most part, Combat Jack was just the hosts shooting the shyt and talking about topics. Combat, Premium Pete, Dallas Penn, DJ Benhamin, Matt Raz, Just Blaze...it was beautiful. Yea it got too chaotic or unfocused at times but the fukkery was amazing, as was the chemistry. Once you move to strict guest-based episodes you essentially put a muzzle on your hosts. You can tell in these Math interviews the guys are waiting their turn to ask generic ass questions, or you get Champ fukking up the flow with some off topic random question.

Some of the earlier guest eps felt like an actual barbershop convo. You walk in and within 30 minutes you're gonna hear brehs talking about the local NFL/NBA/college football squads, LeBron will come up, discussion of the big game of the week, Deion Sanders, Bill Gates conspiracies, relationship problems, movies, laughing at Trump, etc. That's missed when each episode is focused on an autobiographical account of a guest's life or career.

I think it would make sense to start out episodes with 20-30min of shooting the shyt before the guest even arrives. Maybe the guest walks in the shop on some Mr Rogers shyt, and that's when an interview begins.

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
He said him and Math are at a fork in the road at the moment.

Hyneken and Esso said it without saying it that Math is making 6 figures a month and not breaking bread. Bigga wasnt getting paid either.
Yeah, they mentioned when they first left that someone wasn't even getting paid and it was pretty obvious that it was Bigga.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For a guy like Bigga to do an interview like this, you can tell it’s out of frustration and curiosity.

I think it’s mainly curiosity as I listen to the interview. He has his perspective of why the crew fell out, and the bagfuel nyggas are just giving him more pieces that he may have not been privy too.

As far as bagfuel, I like the show. However, they are missing someone with the “it” factor to truly make that show grow to another level.

I also understand why Math tried to give them “the drop” instead of using bagfuel. Math is a creative and understands the background adds to the show.

Last edited:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

I look at it as a hustle for the cohosts too. Without Math or Joe nobody would know who those dudes are for the most part. So even if they’re getting jerked they at least get their names out there and can in turn flip it on to the next project with actual name value and make their own money.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I look at it as a hustle for the cohosts too. Without Math or Joe nobody would know who those dudes are for the most part. So even if they’re getting jerked they at least get their names out there and can in turn flip it on to the next project with actual name value and make their own money.
Don't Joe try to get people to sign paperwork stating they cannot start a new show or appear on other shows for a period of time? Ish refused to sign it and thus has been doing appearances on other shows.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I haven't respected Math as a person since this interview. Dude is MAGA and a contrarian. Not to mention them embracing RFK based not he vaccine shyt. Just complete trolls.

Van Lathan put an intellectual BEAT DOWN on him and its been over for him since. Even Mecc had to let Math take that L.