Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Vlad be making expensive clothes look like knock offs. He got no kinda fly in him whatsoever
He is the definition of a square. I can’t stand him, I never really liked him to begin with, and I know that Budden gets a lot of hate, a lot of it rightfully so, but I watched a YouTube channel the other day, don’t remember who, but it showed the whole “Vlad vs Budden” thing, and even as a Budden “fan” I didn’t know the extent of how Vlad tried to ruin this dude. It’s way worse than I ever knew, and Budden has every right in the world to beat the fukking shyt out of this dude on sight. The worst part is, he always plays the hide your hands game, like “I don’t know why he hates me so much, but I’m down to squash it”, fukk that, between Vlad and Chomo16, that is 2 culture vultures that need to be fukking removed from this space.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

I didn't know this was a debate. Biggie's verse was obviously better

Nobody ever got Big. The only debate, ever, is if Jay got him, but it's legit for either side. That Victory beat especially, Big's verse was another instrument on the beat, he rode that shyt so fukking crazy *super pause*

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Nobody ever got Big. The only debate, ever, is if Jay got him, but it's legit for either side. That Victory beat especially, Big's verse was another instrument on the beat, he rode that shyt so fukking crazy *super pause*
Only person who I think MAY have got Big was Method Man on "The What" but I feel like Biggie's last verse made it a fight.

And Klepto came close on "Oh My Lord" off the Junior Mafia album