Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That Bigga interview got 131K views in 1 day
I'm half way through that shyt and gonna finish it tonight

All this time I thought Bigga was a bum just hanging around

nikka got a whole 4 story mansion no wonder he didn't wanna talk much :dead:

Esso and Hynaken brought a great dynamic to the show. I don't watch it now unless they got a guest I really like

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I'm half way through that shyt and gonna finish it tonight

All this time I thought Bigga was a bum just hanging around

nikka got a whole 4 story mansion no wonder he didn't wanna talk much :dead:

Esso and Hynaken brought a great dynamic to the show. I don't watch it now unless they got a guest I really like
I knew he had money because he's done security for some real big time celebrities. He was just working for Justin Bieber the other day I think.

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I knew he had money because he's done security for some real big time celebrities. He was just working for Justin Bieber the other day I think.
Now I know why Star says he never trusts a Brooklyn nikka smh

Maybe Math got mad debt or something cause why wouldn't you pay your nikkas when the shyt is taking off??

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Now I know why Star says he never trusts a Brooklyn nikka smh

Maybe Math got mad debt or something cause why wouldn't you pay your nikkas when the shyt is taking off??
That could be it but I think it's moreso that he's just a grimey dude with no real principles. He's also someone who has lived beyond his means on an inconsistent "income." Battle rappers aren't getting a yearly salary and benefits. He's had to scrape shyt together, even when successful. And parts of that probably included things that weren't exactly legal if you know what I mean. Now all of a sudden he has consistent, large amounts of money and a few things happen. He's got other "content" creators like Joe stunting on him low key, with the clothes/cars/vacations/etc. And he's whipping out a calculator and seeing what he'd have to pay out of the pie in order to keep guys he clearly didn't give a fukk about. He was always gonna do something like this.

Then you add in the way he thinks. That shyt he said about slaves for instance said a lot IMO. Or the way he constantly aligns with obvious conmen or grifters. The line in the sand was dawn and he merely went to the side that his character compelled him to go. He's not honorable. And you know what's funny? People like Joe will give him just enough seemingly good advice to cater to his ego (don't honor contracts, label your people disgruntled, slowly push them out the door, etc), while purposely giving him bad or half assed advice because they want to see him fail. Because all these dudes got no morals or honor, none of them reached the professional heights they feel they should have reached, and now they run to run the podcast shyt as ruthless as possible. It's gonna all come falling soon soon enough.

Last edited:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I respect Moe for working his way up to major tv (he writes for Godfather of Harlem), but he’s really acting like Miz (Ray) and the others didn’t have a right to feel a way about not getting paid like that :camby:

He had dudes filming in the snow in the middle of the night just to kill everyone off right before he got a big deal for the show.

Telling people “just follow me and you’ll get rich too, may not be any time soon but it’s coming trust me” is just a way to get free labor out of people. Sounds like Math :mjlol:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I respect Moe for working his way up to major tv (he writes for Godfather of Harlem), but he’s really acting like Miz (Ray) and the others didn’t have a right to feel a way about not getting paid like that :camby:

He had dudes filming in the snow in the middle of the night just to kill everyone off right before he got a big deal for the show.

Telling people “just follow me and you’ll get rich too, may not be any time soon but it’s coming trust me” is just a way to get free labor out of people. Sounds like Math :mjlol:
Wasn’t sure, it sounded like he said Miz/Ray a club promoter now?

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Its crazy talking about people got paid in promotion. What a horrible business man.