FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
wait bigga left?
He said him and Math are at a fork in the road at the moment.

Hyneken and Esso said it without saying it that Math is making 6 figures a month and not breaking bread. Bigga wasnt getting paid either.

Last edited:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He said him and Math are at a fork in the road at the moment.

Hyneken and Esso said it without saying it that Math is making 6 figures a month and not breaking bread. Bigga wasnt getting paid either.

:whew: 6 figures a month?

Yeah he definitely turned out to be the highest paid from battle rap.

Gotta pay your people though. I don’t even watch the show like that because the audio/video isn’t what it should be IMO.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
:whew: 6 figures a month?

Yeah he definitely turned out to be the highest paid from battle rap.

Gotta pay your people though. I don’t even watch the show like that because the audio/video isn’t what it should be IMO.
It's considerably worse than it was before the deal(s). And the guests have been worse too. Guests have gotten better over the last few weeks but I'm talking like, 3 month span shyt has been unwatchable to me.

I'd be very wary of Math if I was one of these guys like Mecca. Maybe the co-hosts just enjoy the vibes and aren't concerned about payment or what money is being made, which could be understandable I guess. If I had an opportunity to show up at my barbershop on a weekend to talk to legends I'd probably do it for free lol. I already have a job, after all (and so does Mecca). I just hope those guys avoid signing things without having lawyers read it first. Math is from that Joe Budden school of scumbags who takes pleasure in fukking over people they deem to be worth less than them. You hear Joe talk about "workers" and it becomes very obvious he cannot be trusted or respected.