Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
:francis: hoffa c00ning w/his slavery choice shyt

Wild how many vids they got over the last few months that I just won't click off principle. Pathetic.

Dudes so invested in being a contradictory smart dumb nikka that they denigrate our ancestors with this bullshyt.

Can't believe his cohosts let him get this bullshyt off

Its wild to watch. Mecca wants to say something, but he done been down that road before so he just has :beli:the whole damn time

Math miscalculated. Nothing he said adds up.
Can't wait to watch this thru because Hoffa looks like an absolute jackass and buffoon. Van is gentlemanly educating and sonning him

And mecca chose THEN to sit quiet? Man, he and Sean bigga better have some shyt to say when they finish because mecca was a fukkin idiot

"My ancestors are from England " :mindblown:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Can't wait to watch this thru because Hoffa looks like an absolute jackass and buffoon. Van is gentlemanly educating and sonning him

And mecca chose THEN to sit quiet? Man, he and Sean bigga better have some shyt to say when they finish because mecca was a fukkin idiot

"My ancestors are from England " :mindblown:
Bigga has made weird comments about slavery before in terms of not blaming white men, it was the devil's fault etc lol. What a diverse collection of lames.

The Guru ep was great because he was calmly sonning the smart-dumb nikka shyt without being confrontational.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Math is really coming off like a moron. He can’t box with Van at all. Much of his ignorance and nonchalant attitude towards slavery is rooted in his background, which is not African-American. Similar to Clark Kent and his comments about black people not having any culture.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
A lot of wannabe "street" dudes tend to be c00ns. Math is no exception. He's not in his weight class but I'm glad there was someone educated to debate this "slavery is a choice" nonsense. Not the first time he said it, and Mecca disagreed, but there was never someone to articulate properly why it's so dumb.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Van Lathan gave Math that WORK :damn:
A lot of wannabe "street" dudes tend to be c00ns. Math is no exception. He's not in his weight class but I'm glad there was someone educated to debate this "slavery is a choice" nonsense. Not the first time he said it, and Mecca disagreed, but there was never someone to articulate properly why it's so dumb.

i dont even know who this breh is foreal :russ:, maybe i'll do my googles

Last edited: