Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Van Lathan gave Math that WORK :damn:

i dont even know who this breh is foreal :russ:, maybe i'll do my googles
He cooked that c00n ass dude Acho a couple months back too. He’s the dude that used to be at TMZ that had that viral argument with Kanye.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
The bald lightskin cat has never made a worthwhile point in any episode that I've watched :dwillhuh:
He asks decent questions and is a GOAT tier beat boxer :manny:

Now the the breh that sits to his left doesnt do shyt but add comedy. He might be the weed man cuz he be knowing everybody but not knowing shyt about music :russ:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
This I'm interested in. I'm honestly surprised he's not more popular
Agreed. He's always felt sorta like a lower budget NBA Youngboy but not as rough around the edges

That new single with Suki and Red definitely getting him a lot more attention now, for better or for worse. lol

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Van is making Math look like a damn fool the more clips get posted. Math is feeling a way about too as he keeps cutting him off or trying to throw in random jokes to throw off Van's point. And Van is just deflecting them shyts and getting right back to cooking. The worst part was Van trying to make the point that it doesn't take being a rapper or athlete or entertainer to get out the hood and Math saying that's all the hood sees. Completely ignoring that was the whole point Van was making.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Math is really coming off like a moron. He can’t box with Van at all. Much of his ignorance and nonchalant attitude towards slavery is rooted in his background, which is not African-American. Similar to Clark Kent and his comments about black people not having any culture.

Kanye said the exact same thing first and is African American. I notice you guys keep trying to peddle division on this while ignoring the c00n ass shyt coming from ADOS. This is not a culture issue, it's a stupidity issue. And there are plenty of smart dumb nikkas at the barbershop who are African American and will tell you the exact same shyt about slavery being a choice, black people don't work as hard as white people, etc.
:snoop: