Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous

its interesting how they dikk ride jay, and mach is pretty mach the one affiliated with griselda that jay fukks with the most, but they dont know who the fukk he is :russ:

Ty-Fife

14k Gold Slum Computer Wizard
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

its interesting how they dikk ride jay, and mach is pretty mach the one affiliated with griselda that jay fukks with the most, but they dont know who the fukk he is :russ:

Nah that would actually be Benny as far artists go

Ty-Fife

14k Gold Slum Computer Wizard
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
mach be posted up at hov crib on the reg, helping hov with new raps. hov be asking mach to play his new music for him. benny still 2nd to mach, while also being dope too, just a different kind of dope

Benny AND Mach both been over Hov crib mad times. Hov helped Benny pick out the tracks for BOP and listens to his new shyt. Mach only got connected to Jay through Jay Elec while Benny did it through Griselda‘s buzz which, inadvertently; Mach did too, connecting him to Jay Elec.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Bigga has made weird comments about slavery before in terms of not blaming white men, it was the devil's fault etc lol. What a diverse collection of lames.

The Guru ep was great because he was calmly sonning the smart-dumb nikka shyt without being confrontational.
I would chalk that up to Being overly religified

Saying slavery is the devil fault is nowhere near as bad as saying it was a choice by black people

That’s legit the most disrespectful thing I ever heard anyone say bout African Americans, including anything I ever heard said by racist whites

Math was getting kinda slick with Van towards the end of this. You could tell he felt some way.