Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
this dame grease ep ain't it :francis:
that may be one of the worst interviews I've ever heard. I had no idea wtf dude was talking about. Between the silence edits and him speaking in code or whatever the fukk he was doing, I only watched 2 clips and just said "fuk it". He could have asked him a question like, "what is the temperature today?"

Dame grease would have replied:

"What is temperature? We go outside, walk around.... Check it out.. I know nikkas that be in the sun. I know nikkas that be in the cold. Wind comes (sound effect). (silence). In 1989 I'd wear shorts in the summer. It would be HOT!! In the winter we'd wear jackets. Most people don't believe in global warming...... (10 minutes later). When it's raining, nikka I got an umbrella. Trying to avoid the water puddles. Yeah, it's 79 degrees today.. "

That mfer is weird. Either he's on some serious drugs or just too much into himself.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
that may be one of the worst interviews I've ever heard. I had no idea wtf dude was talking about. Between the silence edits and him speaking in code or whatever the fukk he was doing, I only watched 2 clips and just said "fuk it". He could have asked him a question like, "what is the temperature today?"

Dame grease would have replied:

"What is temperature? We go outside, walk around.... Check it out.. I know nikkas that be in the sun. I know nikkas that be in the cold. Wind comes (sound effect). (silence). In 1989 I'd wear shorts in the summer. It would be HOT!! In the winter we'd wear jackets. Most people don't believe in global warming...... (10 minutes later). When it's raining, nikka I got an umbrella. Trying to avoid the water puddles. Yeah, it's 79 degrees today.. "

That mfer is weird. Either he's on some serious drugs or just too much into himself.
lmfaoooooo

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This nikka really tweakin HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Good lord this show/podcast or whatever it is fell off hard and fast

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Mecca would be a decent co-host if he wasn't insistent on debating every time he disagrees with a guest

It's good to have push back and converse but he literally can not let shyt pass that he doesn't agree with, without dragging it out and having this long ass conversation. And even when the topic is over, he brings it back up when something the guest says triggers him. It's this need to be the smartest person in the room trait that really brings down the flow of conversation.